[RELEASE] Bad-DiscordQueue (A discord role-based queue system) {by Badger}

Any word back on those tests? Would really appreciate the insight, thanks!

1 Like

Well, so many things happenned, we had issues with our VPS (Brazilian) and we were offline for about a week, now we’ve moved back to OVH Canada, but we’ve lost lots of players with these issues, so far it’s not getting full, but it will be full again (or I’ll make it full by lowering the slots), as soon as this happens, I’ll come back with feedback…Not my lucky month, definitely. :sob:

Best Regards.
Hiso

1 Like

Sorry to hear! Thank you, very interested to hear of the results! Would love for this resource to work fully for people, but people just don’t report the results :frowning:

2 Likes

Any updates?

1 Like

I’m sorry, I’ve been busy, couldn’t finish testing this really…Wouldn’t know when I’ll be able as I’ve traveled far from home for personal issues :frowning:

NEW UPDATE [Bad-DiscordQueue] (PROBLEMS SHOULD BE FIXED, SCRIPT SHOULD WORK PERFECT NOW)

No longer a Requirement

New Requirement

1 Like

Stuck on Deferring Connection how do i fix this

Set it up correctly

1 Like

i have i followed the instructions

Then it would work properly…

1 Like

if it was working correctly i wouldnt be here trying to get help would i

I have found a bug if someone crashes when on the loading screen, it wont see them as leaving the queue and discord queue has to be restarted or noone can join the server

The bugs have been completely fixed! Thanks for the help @Jordan2139 @marex86

3 Likes

Will be testing today - I’ve heard that with high population (100+) it tends to not work, from a friend. If there is any issues I’ll get some details for you

1 Like

Doesn’t work for me either, with 46 players. It shows in console that the players are queued, but just lets them connect anyways. I was 53/46 last night.

Sadly I have no real server to test this resource. I have a test server, but no real players lol…

I did some more thorough testing with this with 2 others from my community. This should fully work now. :slight_smile:

I am having an issue where people aren’t queued (same issue stated previously I believe), but this fixes itself when the script is restarted. I’ve tried everything that I could think of to fix this with no success.

Try starting the DiscordQueue at the bottom of server.cfg file as this seems to be your issue considering you restart the script and it works.

Check out the paid resource here which implements AdaptiveCards for a nice clean finish for any server!