[Release] ArrestAnims 1.0

Here it is for vRP

edit: heres quick video showing it works.

2 Likes

i never knew vrp is still a thing :d

1 Like

Indeed:3 -20202020202-

Not sure if you ever did but I put it here if you need it still for some random reason

Hey there. What are the numbers behind the animations?? Thanks!

https://gyazo.com/6022d45dd85ff30f4729635523efe493

Trying my hand at adding some myself :smiley:

they are animation flags

TaskPlayAnim(ped, animDictionary, animationName, speed, speedMultiplier, duration, flag, playbackRate, lockX, lockY, lockZ)

just some extra info for you also keep in mind the flags are kind of broken sometimes so they dont always work as intended, they also stack on eachother so for example if u put 2 and 16 together it will give you 18 so if u use the flag 18 it will do upperbody = 16 and then stop_last_frame = 2, but like i said it doesnt always work too good

1 Like

if you are also wondering what the wait 4000 etc is used for, it is used when u combine multiple animations into one, if u where to combine the animations without using the wait lines it would play all animations one after another without waiting for each animation to finish and it would look messed up, unfortunatley you will have to test how long each animation lasts and thats how you get the wait number

oh damn, thank you much! :smiley:

No problemo, i hope you have an easier tine than i did trying to figure this stuff out :smiley:

Hi,
Sorry for the up, but could a person tell me in what ways i could activate the animation with a key.

Did you fix this? I am getting this error.

Error parsing script server.lua in resource arrest: server.lua:21: unexpected symbol near ‘<\226>’
Failed to load script server.lua.

Could you send the code for both Kneel and LieHU?

If anyone would like an arrest animation for police officers to go alongside with @Cosharek 's great script, here : [Release] [ESX] Advanced Arrest Animation

Hi can i add a if iscontrolpressed thing ?

@Cosharek So all I have to add is that part of code to my current hands up command script?

So I own a FX server and the script doesn’t seem to load I spelled it the right way in the cfg and everything but whenever I go to join the server it says. Couldn’t load resource ArrestAnims

i have no errors im using esx and i add the code on the server.cfg but yeah nothing happens

Hey! If anybody needs an Arrest Animation for the esx policejob you can use my esx_cuffanimation! https://forum.cfx.re/t/esx-esx-cuffanimation-fivem-cuff-animation-for-esx-policejob/

i use v1.2 es extended no work for this /k