[Release] Area of Patrol - Set AOP - Ft. Draw Text, Peacetime & More [AOP] [3.4]

How do i download im through Zap-hosting pls help

hey im just wondering how do i remove the time and date from the game?

Is there a way to hide this when I use the hide HUD option in vMenu? It works with the nearest postal script and I can’t figure out why it wouldn’t with anything else.

how do i make the time so it correct local time of the server

Can we get one that has the steam ID perms instead of discord? like a second version also when I try to change AOP it says script error and I can’t see the rest, does anyone know how I might fix it?

It does. Disable the discord perms option in the config file and follow the docs given in the OP and add the ACE permissions.

Change the config file to the relevant setting and edit the cords to your liking. See https://github.com/FAXES/Area-of-Patrol/wiki/Variable-Docs

Download and install it like a normal resource - [How-to] Install a FiveM resource / Script (There may be more up to date ones).

Edit the config file.

Source: https://github.com/FAXES/Area-of-Patrol/wiki/Variable-Docs#3-drawtext-settings

Hmmm. I can take a look into this. It’s most likely as it disables it’s own resources HUD elements not other resources.

how do i get the discord perms working as i cant fine discord_perms

Does anyone know how to fix the aop vote not actually changing to the most voted one?. Right now it just chooses a random aop even when people vote for one

I’d appreciate it, I’m trying to get all of my HUD scripts to hide with the vMenu option to help the people who stream on our server.

1 Like

Release 3.2

• Removed some old chat methods. (joinMsg).
  • Cleaned up a touch around various files.

hey @FAXES is there a way to more the aop and peacetime script to a different sport because I have a postal script and its blocking so people cant see what postal they’re at. if so please reply thx!

nvrmind I saw u still needed help, if u figure it out let me know

View the config.

I know this doesn’t have to do with this topic but does anyone know of a /dv script to delete vehicles by typing that command

thx man I figured it out, also anyone know of a street name script so u can see the street your on your screen, if so plz send link

hey @AdenB1how did u get that priority script, could u send me a link

how do i remove time and date?

@FAXES Where does it say how to use discord permissions with it?

As asked and answered a couple of hundred times:

It’s optional. You don’t need it. View the docs.

Thanks! also how do i move nearest postal closer to map?