[Release] AntiCheese Anticheat

discord log is not working

FIXED

How did you fix it ? i’m having problem with discord too

Hello,
Some of the whitelisted job like EMS is spawning helis (buzzard w/replacement skin) and cars (fbi2 w/replacement skin) are getting banned if the get the car from their garage. How can I prevent them from being banned when they spawn that certain vehicle? Police works fine when they spawn police cars.

Thanks in advance

hello thanks to the people who can take the time to answer me.

Does it stop people from using the cheat engine to alter the values ​​of one vehicle and exchange it for another?

For example, buy a vehicle for $ 2,000 “asea” and transform it by code “cheat engine” to a patriot worth $ 60,000 and then save it and this remains as “patriot”.

I would like to know if this resource or script stops that or the way it uses it.

Thank you.

Easy fix? Remove selling at the vehicle shop. Add in a vehicle trade system between players. Done.

1 Like

how to disable automatic ban?

anyone know if it will detect lighting .exe and treat like a cheat some anti cheat services do some don’t i would like to know before hand that way i dont get flagged lol

resource take 2.00ms, can somebody help?

It didn’t work for me, I tested it with a hacker and he can still do everything, spawna guns, cars, money …

I don’t understand very well, do I need to do some more configuration?

how to whitelist location teleport for anti teleport ?
pls help

Discord log still doesn’t work, at all. Webhook URL is correct in the webhook convar. Anticheat bans people when it should and sometimes when it shouldn’t, but the webhook does NOT work.

Also your installation guide links are broken.

@Blumlaut Hello my friend i have added the script for my server (Resource) and the i start it from server.cfg and i tryed to link the webhook by set ac_webhook "https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/...." when i try to test it with (Vmenu) by spawning Blacklisted Wepons and super jump and more. its not kicking me or banning me and not sending the info into my discord so please help me with it…!

he doesn’t notify me at the discord :frowning: I have added add_ace group.admin anticheese.bypass allow
add_ace group.admin anticheese.bypass allow
add_principal identifier.steam: 11000010aaab21f group.admin

set ac_webhook "https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/“weebhoook”

how to setting autobanned? i just got warning banned in webhook but not banned, sorry my english bad.

Since i put this on my server the minimap for all players is flashing red every now and then what would cause this ?

How do i install it? Correct with out im getting kicked for speedhacking

2 Likes

Hi guys, having a small issue. This Anti cheat is working really well but it seems to interfere with the vMenu noclip and godmode.

No clip makes your player not transparant and the god mode, even though clicked does nothing.

2 Likes

The system several times told us ingame that someone was using several different cheats, but the player was never flagged nor banned by the system?
Is this something i’ve somehow disabled or is something up?

Any one know how to fix the anit cheat not sending the webhooks to the discord?