[Release]Amazon Delivery Job Fivem Free | esx_amazon delivery

It is an Custom Amazon Delivery Job for esx Servers.It include custom textured building and vehicles for the job

Preview:Youtube
Download : Github
Credits:
Amazon Delivery Van
Amazon Warehouse

6 Likes

resmon?

1 Like

Looks good.

1 Like

I would recommend putting some checks on the event job_amzn:propina to stop “cheaters” abusing the event. Also i would recommend using use vector maths and not GetDistanceBetweenCoords.

3 Likes

Yes this is 1000% patoche map,

2 Likes

Nice release looks amazing :heart: :dark_sunglasses: :fire:

1 Like

Noice.

1 Like

Look good. My suggestion would be to add some add-on vehicles and make paintings for them otherwise looks great!

Check pull requests :slight_smile:

Suggestion: possible to add an event where you go to back of truck to grab a package then carry it to the door to deliver? There’s an animation/emote that makes the PED carry a box, would be pretty cool to see that instead of driving to a location and just going to a marker.

I could not figure out where the heck to park the truck at the end. From what i see in the lua file the coordinates are x = 1179.18, y = -3253.57, z = 6.03. But I cannot finish because I have no idea where to return the truck.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Change the coordinates to where the truck can be parked.
It actually has to be returned to the same place where job starts from, so truck cannot go there.

Also, there is an issue with it on giving money when job is finished, however tip is received but not money.

It is a good script but need some fixes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, before I did anything I just wanted to be sure I wasn’t missing anything.

this a virus the building and the van

And yet the links are still up, reported to mods, and they dont care about these cancer links

1 Like

how did you make it so that the delivery van doesn’t auto delete itself when you start the job?