[Release] allcity_wallet [ESX]

Ty a lot mate, we appreciated

I will contact you thanks you

or the job should be displayed in the “wallet”, it’s more hidden.

Well, its like you want mate. Acutally i dont see the idea to show our current job while playing, but we did it when we were on esx and people like it so we will release it tomorrow. But if you want to hide it, better just put it on the player ID card and thats all ^^

EDIT : THX A LOT FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION ! ACCORDING TO YOUR FEELINGS, WE WILL RELEASE IT TOMORROW. TY FOR YOUR TIME (THE HUD ABOVE) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

EDIT : here is the actual ESX HUD release guys : [ESX] Improved HUD (compatible allcity_wallet)

I got rid of the cash hud, but how do you get rid of the bank, dirty money and society money in the top right?

well you have to use the wallet, to display them by pressing [k]

Tell me what i must change to use command no key?

this is very nice and thank you guys so much for sharing. I would love to see hunger and thirst bars becuase the ESX ones are pretty boring and dull. There was an improved one i have seen around but its only for vrp. Would love to see something like this. great work and thank you.

@plummeq to be honest i dont really now, i NEVER understood the people who like to play on a servers with chat commands. I never but never, used it : so no idea mate. But i think it should be pretty easy.

@barrwhite Thx a lot for your feedback mate. I will speak with my partner to see if we keep having our hunger and thirst bars (for esx) but im not really sure we still have it.

Are you guys interested about our HUNGER/THIRST bars ? (compatible all_city wallet and esx_hud) !

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

HUD EXAMPLE : HERE

2 Likes

i fixed it…

What did you fixed and how mate ? Explain it, like this if someone has the same issue he can probably solve it too :slight_smile:

i explained you on your discord but i didn’t get answer. i fixed it by myself and I learned something woupy:)!
it was that problem i didn’t see the name of job i did all correctly like in the topic but i fixed it by creating one hub for my server

by the way those hunger / thirst bars look awesome!

1 Like

Hey guys, im working on the hunger/thirst bars. The release is incomming saturday or sunday. Thx a lot for your poll answer.

Stay tuned.
poll

I wll put a msg here with a link to the release for the ones interested ! _
Thx for your time
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Such a shame. I really love the job hud and the wallet. But this gave me so much hitch warnings. Sometimes it was at 200ms. But after 1 hour I had to restart the server because the MS peaked at 20k…

Thx for your report.
Well we are not using it anymore, cause we don:slightly_smiling_face:t use ESX so i cant test it for ya. I know 30-40 servers using it and no one reported same issue or such drops of ms , never mate. But in case of we’ll give it a look to possibly optimise it

I would appreciate that cause its sick. Keep up the Good work

Hey @All_Sor can you help me a bit? ESX had updates that screwed 99% of the jobs and plugins related to it. Although, allcity_wallet stopped working with the society and it throws bunch of errors in the console non-stop if you are employed and does not display the society money in it. How can it get fixed ?

1 Like