[RELEASE] AI Doctor (EMS)

Been using this script and works fine but since yesterday it did not detect the dead player as dead. Keeps popping up notification saying you need to dead to use this service etc. But the player already dead. I haven’t change anything on the script or in esx_ambulancejob script. It just suddenly became like that. Any idea?

2 Likes

The same thing happens to me, I do not know what to do, I have also changed the esx_ambulancejob and nothing

same, says im trying to combat log in the console

This script is not work after some fivem update recently IDK why. Can someone help?

not working

hi guys. i able to fix it. just add this phrase in client.lua after line 46

AddEventHandler('esx_ambulancejob:setDeathStatus', function(isDead)
	local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(source)

if type(isDead) == 'boolean' then
		MySQL.Sync.execute('UPDATE users SET is_dead = @isDead WHERE identifier = @identifier', {
			['@identifier'] = xPlayer.identifier,
			['@isDead'] = isDead
		})
	end
end)

let me know if it works for u too. thanks

or just download my edited client.lua

client.lua (3.6 KB)

hi guys. i able to fix it. just add this phrase in client.lua after line 46

AddEventHandler('esx_ambulancejob:setDeathStatus', function(isDead)
	local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(source)

if type(isDead) == 'boolean' then
		MySQL.Sync.execute('UPDATE users SET is_dead = @isDead WHERE identifier = @identifier', {
			['@identifier'] = xPlayer.identifier,
			['@isDead'] = isDead
		})
	end
end)

let me know if it works for u too. thanks

It can be useful to add a timer between aidoctor command request to avoid doctor smapping. Something like "Player X died, call ai doctor, command timeout for Player X like 10 minutes (delay time configurable on config.cfg for example)

1 Like

I kinda want the old AI doctor where he comes in an ambulance. Possible for re upload ?

how to fix this problem

Hello.

Does it possible to have this working without ESX and job/money checks. I would like to add this script for ppl plays a little roleplay on my freeroam server.

Thanks!

The doctor shows up but doesn’t revive me, he does cpr and you see the progress bar but when he is done my body flies in the air and it doesn’t revive, any fix to this?

it would be in the config.lua file,