[RELEASE] AI Doctor (EMS)

looks like no errors

Dude its obvious you dumped and only editedT somme functions for turkish language. In your script there is a fucking “enroute” variable, it is not in the stock script and its french because obvs WE created that part of thr script? Are you french? Dont think so.
Remove this immediately

I’m not French but use en route. It’s used globally, it’s even in our systems at work which are English…

The script is clearly just an edited version of the AI mechanic release.

I know neither your presenter nor the scription you’ve made

So I think you shouldn’t force anymore

Let everyone keep the evaluation to himself

Ped is Spawning, but not getting close to me nor reviving me, it’s kinda “frozen” there…on the same spot he’s spawning…
Is there any other required stuff for this to work ?

Sorry to bug you was wondering what would need to be added so it would bill the player upon revival.

I was ill. I’il do it soon.

UPDATE:

-Fee added to /doktor command
-Fee and notifications applied on mythic.notify(If yo don’t use mythic notify you can change it in server.lua folder)
-Fee option is located in server.lua line 2

Dont work for me, Only spawn the doctor, but dont go to player.

Updated today. Ur server VRP or ESX?

esx server

script works great when did you update so it bills you? i only put this in 15 hours ago

Updated yesterday. U can download from github.

were is it on github?

I though bill is not working, but it works. The only problem is that it doesnt show that in money hud, only when I open ATM i see that I have less cash, than it’s showing in moneyhud…And when I take for eg. 1$ from ATM then moneyhud shows correct amount of my money. Can some one help on this?

Ped is Spawning, but not getting close to me nor reviving me, it’s kinda “frozen” there…on the same spot he’s spawning…
Is there any other required stuff for this to work ?

Its a realy bugg script not working well wast of time to download.

If u try 10 times to let the doktor revive u 8 times nothing happens or the doktor is doing nothing… So no working script with lot of lagg/bugs

Maybe u can do something for fix bug ıf you can.

But a lot of developer only do “Download > put int Resources > Start”

This script is working well in my server. You can check F8 and FXServer for bugs.

Omg you really say that?
Its the creators job not people that download or use it. U need to fix it u upload something thats not working right.
Second the list of buggs etc are so long takes lot of time fixing it so people can better not downloading it and thats the part I help to say people wast of time downloading it

How can I resolve something that doesn’t exist because my server doesn’t have an error?

If I can display the error, I will solve it.

I did not want to say that I am complaining about downloading and installing users. An error is mentioned, but no relevant data is shared. How can a solution be achieved?