[RELEASE] Advanced truck inventory for ESX (black money, weapons, items)

I get the same result he does. Opening the truck will update the tag number 6 or so times in server terminal. Opening and adding a few things can result in 20 or 30 iterations of the tag printing to terminal.

Also, when I hop in a stolen vehicle to drive it around any time I press the gas(right trigger on controller), I’m told “No vehicles nearby” That stays on my screen the whole time I drive the vehicle.

Oui voila le problème , et cause de cela , cela fait ralentit le script , et parfois ne repond plus ,

Yes that’s the problem, and because of that, it slows down the script, and sometimes does not respond,

Just wondering if you have any thoughts on some fixes for the id spam in console, lags and “no vehicles nearby” notification when pressing the gas in a car that’s not yours, @manups4e ?

You can change key to not get the gas problem… for the spam delete the prints in client e server

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “DELETE FROM truck_inventory WHERE owned = 0 OR count = 0 {=}”: Table ‘zap361675-1.truck_inventory’ doesn’t exist

insert the table truck_inventory and you won’t get that error anymore …

ok bro Thank you for Information

Not entirely just for trucks, but on esx vehicle inventory when I attempt to open a trunk I get the visual of the trunk opening but then no inventory/menu

Is anyone able to help me with the below?

start esx_vehicle_inventory Error parsing script server/main.lua in resource esx_vehicle_inventory: server/main.lua:114: <eof> config.lua (957 Bytes)
expected near ‘end’

When putting items into a vehicle they disappear? Is there anyway to solve this? This item has weight but it disappeared so can’t then pull it back out of the vehicle?

Hey how can i make it english?

go in the client file and replace all the french with English :stuck_out_tongue:

You probably have emoji on your items so that the script does not take into account.

:gem: Diamant

Like this?

And compared to how it could be done so that the script takes into account emojis in general? A clue to help me?

Thx :pray: for the push I ll push it when I am on computer

if i would like to open the trunk there comes up the notification : Pas de véhicule à proximité

Why when i have 0 item like bread x 0 it donat disappear from trunk menu?

what key to open the trunk?

1 Like