Advanced Medical System [DEPRECATED]

Hello, this is my first public release from one of many scripts I’ve made and kept private for now.

This is an advanced medical system that can help improve medical RP.

Dependencies:
This script is made for ESX but could very easily get reworked for other framework

• esx_identity for the player name displayed at the top (can be removed if you wish)

Usage:
Any players can do /med [player ID] to check someone’s medical info like where they’ve been hit
their pulse and blood level as seen below(it also displays the users Character Name.

All people in the range of 10 meters of the dead body can see the information

Download: GitHub - Kuzkay/MedSystem

Our other scripts
Towing & Winching [Standalone, ESX, QB]
Placeable items [ESX+QB]
Private islands [ESX+QB]
Islands Generator [Standalone]
Smugglers Heist [ESX+QB]
Drift Smoke [Standalone]
Drift Tires [Standalone, ESX, QB]
Engine Swaps [QB]
Engine Swaps [ESX]
Vehicle RGB Controller (Neon + Headlights) [Standalone]

17 Likes

Very nice script, however you can’t put a donation link. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Removed it.

2 Likes

Looks sweet, I’m gonna check it out!

2 Likes

Receiving donations for making content is forbidden. This results in you making a profit from FiveM which is not allowed as per the FiveM Service Agreement (or Terms of Service), please take your time to read the FiveM Service Agreement to ensure nothing like this happens again in the future.

Thanks.

5 Likes

it would be very nice if this was able to be for FXServers

1 Like

It is though.

1 Like

ah ok

1 Like

Hey so I converted this script to vRP, everything works except the fact that when I shoot someone in the head, it says that they’ve been hit in the LEG/ARM, and if I hit them in the arm, it says Body. It rarely says the exact body part they were hit. Any ideas?

2 Likes

@DGVaniX How did you convert it to non-esx? Been trying for an hour and I keep getting an error saying “failed to load script @mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua”

1 Like

Well do you have mysql-async in your resources? & also in your server.cfg?

1 Like

What did you do to make it ready for vRP use?

How did you convert it to non-esx?

1 Like

Is there a way to convert it to non-esx and non-vrp?

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to convert it to non-esx so it can be a stand alone?

2 Likes

Would you be so kind as to share your edit? We all would appreciate it very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

It only appears if you are right next to the person.

1 Like

Yes this still works, I installed this about a week ago. It’s possible that there’s a line in the code that’s broken whether a comma was accidentally placed somewhere or something
Screenshot_791

1 Like

@e37f7694478e3ce3537c, this is an English only forum.

1 Like

I need it for vrp, does someone explain how to convert it?

1 Like