[Release] Admin Tahoe

Hey,

Today im releasing my Admin Livery i made for a 2018 Tahoe (I believe that is the correct car year). This skin was made for my server but im deciding to release it for others to use in there server.

This is my First Release so any suggestions for future releases would be Greatly appreciated

TOS: You Can Not repuload this without my permission. if i give permission for you to reupload it somewhere else Credit Me

Download: Click Here

Original Car Pack: https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/vehiclemodels/26818-non-els-federal-signal-valor-pack-fivem-ready/?do=download&csrfKey=2379a6d2d2da399383a94033ce28be31
I took the 2018 Tahoe from the pack and only made a livery for it.

installation

How to Install and work in your server:

1. Download the Vehicle from above
  2. Put the Folder “19tahoe” In your Resources Folder
  3. Put start 19tahoe in your server.cfg (or resources.cfg if you dont use server.cfg for resources)
  4. Restart your server or Start it and spawn it with the code: 19hoe

Extra Details
  • The car has Pink/Purple Lights
  • The car has Multiple Extras
  • The Car comes with a Unmaked Version livery aswell

Pictures

Screenshot_3

Screenshot_6

1 Like

very nice love it i know people are gonna hate so just ignore it keep up the good work

1 Like

Thanks Bro, I know some will hate it, Some will like.

Np :smile: yeah that is sadly how it works

You should give credit to who made the car. Some people might what to download it without the skin.

Besides that Very nice and im going to use in my server!

Cheers, imma add the original pack now

1 Like

Im adding the link to the original pack now, I lost the link and was finding it

1 Like

Sorry but that makes no sense at all

All he has to do is add credit or a link to the pack/vehicle and he also can upload the livery!

Good skin, bad execution. Admin skin’s just break scenarios. Good work overall man, keep it up.

I only posted 1 of the vehicles, The tahoe is from the Pack, I only took the tahoe from it

You’re fine the other guy does not speak english or it’s not his first lag but Nice Release!

and there’s the hate flowing in i learned from my yt channel that haters never stop hating and never will they just want attention and for you to fell bad so if you ignore the hate they will move on i already told @VisionDEV2 but this goes out to all the other people that hate or get hated on

Do not reply to me i already went over this! Also i can read!!

wtf dude cant you come up with your own designs you pretty much stolen the skin idea from this dude Server Admin CVPI Livery

I don’t know what you’re talking about Bucko but you are not looking right FIRST thats a CVPI and 2 it looks nothing like it!

i didnt say the cars was the same i said the designs are pretty much the same

Screenshot_3

he just added the “staff” logo to the front

htht

1 Like

they are kinda differant, look at the red strip, 2 differant size of strips, differant fonts, differant design since near the wheel arch there differant aswell

what part of my messages said they was the exactly the same lol

there

lol PRETTY MUCH THE SAME… i didnt say the exactly the same did i lol

2 Likes