[Release] Additional Server Synchronization and ACL [1.0.6]

No commands are working for me. /kick /ban /time /weather are now broken. I have changed nothing in my server. It accepts the command like normal but nothing happens in the server, and i get no errors or anything.

did you add your steam id to the admin list?

did you ever get this screen thing fixed its really annoying

thanksxD

problem is your server, its saying he is banned from the server.

No the query request check if this ID is in the banned, its like this when a unban player join too.

And I have nothing in my list of banned player.
This player has never success to join my serv at this time.

Do you fix the problem with blink and flash ? I have the same problem with Advance RP + problem sync each player in cars :frowning:

I don’t use anymore AdvancedRP but let me check if i remember what i removed.

Yeah I would like please :slight_smile:

Hello guys,
The time is allways the same in my server. Is there a solution to “randomize” it ?
Thx

This package is fantastic. One thing I am trying to figure out. Is there anyway to randomize the weather?

did you figure it out?

@MsQuerade When the plugin is active, it gives error:

Has anyone found a way to default Crowd / Traffic settings so they’re half of what they’re normally. Don’t want to have to use the command each restart.

@Leah_UK I’m not at my PC right now, but there is a file called vars.lua I believe. In there you can adjust things.

Hi! Is it possible to add a /ban option to this great script?
I have more and more a**holes onto my server it’s really annoying :confused:
I keep kick them but they come back and flood more and more cars…
Or maybe it would be possible to enable a script to avoid players spawn multiples cars (only one car spawned for each player, auto-delete previous car)

dude, I have the exactly same problem on my server as well I wish there was an in-game ban command…

Hey @MsQuerade. Do you know why I got lot of white flash during session for all players and the time is no syncro (day/night).

Where install location?? and how use Rcon my pass to my host server?

@SRG-LW

I bet you’r using Advanced RP mode.
Advanced RP use her own Weather & Time Control who conflict with ACL.

Advanced RP slow down the time of a day (with many mini rollback of time).
That’s why you can see the sun/lights changing suddenly & why your screen flashing sometimes (with ACL).

Only es_roleplay, but you’re right, thank’s for answer ! :smiley: