[Release] Additional Server Synchronization and ACL [1.0.6]

Same. I type /freezetime it says time is now frozen, and time still cycles.

Is there a way to extend how fast it changes time, like make the days and nights longer?

Somewhere along the way I’ve seen the possibility of changing this, and I believe it was a .meta mod that you had to do. There’s also time slowing native functions, but I haven’t played around with those yet. Perhaps all this will be added in a future update.

Updated to v1.0.3:

• Fixed the /freezetime command
  • Added time manipulation (see new commands in the command list)
  • Config files are unaltered since last patch

Just to clarify where do you put the IP for Admins?

Goes in the ACLConfig under ACL.admins

Ok thanks :slight_smile: , appreciated :wink:

Just wanted to give you a heads up - keep up the good work(!)

1 Like

i dont know why but i put my ip to the right document and when im in the server i cant make anything the command dont work ???

you have to join the server via IP.

If you using steam be sure to add your steam ID, instead of your ip to the ACLConfig

aswel as. Because sometimes it uses IP instead

i don know why can you send me a screen shot how to ??? thanks

This is a really useful mod and we are enjoying it, thank you.

I don’t know if it intended, but it seems that at startup there are no peds spawning in the streets (crowd=0?). At least for me. If I set the crowd variable manually after joining this works fine, but there are some reasons to load crowds by default (e.g. I think I discovered some conflicts created with the Taxi Work mod when you manually set crowd after starting a Taxi job).

Anyway, I wonder if there is an easy way to set a higher or standard crowd setting?

Just a follow-up. I tried changing the line in vars.lua from:

peds = 0.9999999

to:

crowd = 0.9999999

Doing so seems to give me peds spawning on the street again. Unless this is all my imagination! :fearful:

1 Like

That’s indeed the case! I can’t believe I hadn’t picked up on this before. Strangely enough peds always spawned for me and nobody else has complained about it yet. I’ll put out a patch soon.

Thanks for the feedback.

Higher crowd generation will not work, as setting it to 1.0 or higher will stop peds from spawning unfortunately.

I’m having the same problem, no peds on the street. I tried changing it with the command but still none. I also tried what you did and changed

peds = 0.9999999

to:

crowd = 0.9999999

But still no effect. Any other ideas?

Edit: It somehow had to do with streaming too many cars, removed part of it and works fine now with this change

I was wounding if you could help me, I am looking to change the key binds of the indicators on the controller from the d Pad to the Left and right bumper would you be able to tell me what numbers i would input on the config file to do this,

I believe it’s 39 and 40 for left and right respectively.

Is there a way of getting the time and weather to be sent to clients when they join after it has been set by a administrator?