[Release] Additional Server Synchronization and ACL [1.0.6]

@Ryload I don’t know anything about es_roleplay but if it’s doing its own synchronization you really do need to disable that entirely (video is unavailable for me).

@J_Sickness Players should be syncing. The leading variable on the server is secondsOfDay. You are correct that MSQASInit initializes the client on spawn.

1 Like

Oh yeah sorry about the video, private Youtube shit… Well i tried to disable everything about sync in es_roleplay but even with that it didn’t work :frowning:

Quick update - i got the time sync officially working on my server!
All i did was change line 174 in the (\client\additonal-sync.lua) from

AddEventHandler( “onClientMapStart”, function()

to

AddEventHandler( “OnClientMapStart”, function()

So you cancel the first modification ? (Msq thing)

Yes, i just deleted that comment in efforts to prevent confusion.

1 Like

There is a “No wanted level script” [Release] Disable Wanted Level

Otherwise, i would assume that you would need to find the hash for each type of police and then force disable them on the server - similar to what is scripted for the no peds in this script.

Time and weather command doesn’t work anymore for me. Am i the only one ?

I wondering if it is possible to disable the time sync, but enable the traffic control?
How can i do that?

Time Sync doesn’t work, someone have a FIX ?

what is not working? the server is by night?

The Time is notre synced, somme players have day thé other players have night

i’ve the same issue, if i put day, all people already here will have day, but newly arrived peoples will have night. that’s why i would like remove time sync but keep others functionalities of this mod.
Edit: work now perfectly with the v1.0.6 and admins IP replaced! Also you have to be admin to use any commands otherwise it don’t work.

I installed the additional server sync in my server resources, added it to citmp-server, but ingame, when I use chat (T) and
write for example /playerstatus or /time NIGHT nothing happens and in the RCom panel this appears:

error during NUI callback chatResult: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua243: bad argument #1 to ‘unpack’ (table expected got nil)

Hello guys, thx for this awesome release MsQerade.
I have a litte problem and I don’t know where to check.
Every new player can join when I add the steam ID they have.

Everything work, every player, except one, I tried to put him at the top, at the middle of the list, I have a “,” at every line except the last.
All player can connect except him, he has steam opening and when he try to connect he has the message “this is a private server, …” but in the console its the same ID steam in the file.
here is my ACL config and the console when he connect.
Its Meteorys in the file and Materiax in the console.

So where is the problem ? his steam app, his five M, our serveur?

No commands are working for me. /kick /ban /time /weather are now broken. I have changed nothing in my server. It accepts the command like normal but nothing happens in the server, and i get no errors or anything.

did you add your steam id to the admin list?

did you ever get this screen thing fixed its really annoying

thanksxD

problem is your server, its saying he is banned from the server.

No the query request check if this ID is in the banned, its like this when a unban player join too.

And I have nothing in my list of banned player.
This player has never success to join my serv at this time.

Do you fix the problem with blink and flash ? I have the same problem with Advance RP + problem sync each player in cars :frowning: