[Release] Add-On Vehicle Spawn Menu

Got it works wohooo

how do i disable all controller keybinds for this?
it conflicts when driving pressing RT and other keys.

Why does it say Couldn’t load resource ?

Make sure you have NativeUI

and that would be ?

Anyone know how to disable all controller keybinds for this?

read the code, I have no issues with the controls through it? What makes you want to remove it?

Is there any way to disable the mouse when the window is open? I realize this is likely NativeUI related rather than this resource.

1 Like

Tried to install on my main server and it didn’t work. I thought maybe something was conflicting since NativeUI has done that in the past. I installed a fresh server on my computer to test with and installed the menu… Still nothing. Yes I have NativeUI and everything is added to the server.cfg properly. Not exactly sure what’s wrong here… I had one of the older versions previously and decided to update. Now I have people constantly asking about the menu because for some reason they don’t save the cars lol. Anyway I appreciate any help provided!

When i press the gas (right trigger) on the controller the menu pops up even thought there the keybind is set to another button!

Any Fix for :arrow_up:

hi there is working nowadays? thanks for you amazing job

Hey . I got a problem with this resource . it doesn’t start on my server . can you help me ?

Since you think you have to spam me with DMs…

No, I can’t help you.

is there a way on the spawn menu i can set it so it cost money to spawn the car?

There is already a release of that lol

oh i didnt know can u point me in right direction to it?

Hello, is there a way to add job titles to the list of people that can access the menu? For example allowing only admins and people with the dealer job access to menu.

Of course it is possible, have fun doing this all by yourself since I won’t help you with that.