[Release] Add-On Ped - Skinchange Menu

how to turn back to the players original
mp skin after you select a ped?

how about open this menu only when in clothe shop ?

got the same problem

That would be perfect

Hey, so nice script, can you do this to open with a cloackroom please?

1 Like

How can i get my license or friends to add at admin permission Admin.txt? anyone please help…

what folder do you put the add on peds?

thanks for the mod, do I need to add NativeUILua in the resources or just using the mod you release, sorry I’m noob :slight_smile:

also, which folder do I put my addon ped skin?

Peds can be added just like you add cars, it’s the same method, just follow the instructions. @Jonstyle

1 Like

thanks for reply, do it looks like this?2019-10-24_120904

or do I need to move the ped inside ped/babyflash/stream
like pic below?
2019-10-24_121245

thanks a lot

1st pic is the Add-On Peds.txt file and that’s where you put the model spawn name.
2nd pic : that’s correct , you got it :slight_smile: put the model ped in stream folder.

1 Like

Hey, I tried to start this resource but the server could not load it.
(i installed nativeui)

Is this really for addon peds or replace peds?

on my server you can use /skin if you are a male switch to female then back, your you again

where do you save the new peds you download, like a batman or whatever?

where do you save the new add-on peds you download, i can get this to work with peds that already in the game, like the alien or bigfoot, a pug, but I dont know where to put “batman” works great the way it is on my zap hosting game server but want to had peds that are not the default ones

Hello
I would like to create a sub-menu to have several categories

1 Like

when i use the addon-ped menu to turn in to a ped, like a alien or a dog or something , when I /skin to switch back to my regular character all of his weapons are gone. whats up with that? anything i can do to have it keep weapons? this script only replaces peds.

can I also use this menu with clothes / peds about my MP character? instead of adapting my whole character

I have done everything that i needed to do but it says “Could Not find dependency NAtiveUI for resource AddOnPedSpawnMenu.” and
“Couldn’t start resource AddOnPedSpawnMenu”