[Release] Add-on Cars/Peds (Ems/Chp/Sheriff/RDE style cars) FInal 10.29.2017

Error 404… can’t download I:

1 Like

yea my drive went down i need to get the file again and re upload it soon or make a different pack, @Kimiko
the pack has been changed to different vehicles you can add these to the previous pack just have to merge everything

1 Like

Did you have links to the ELS vehicles? On LSPDFR or anywhere else so I can properly get the VCF files for them to use them ELS wise?

3 Likes

@zachhouseknecht updated in the thread

FYI if anyone still has the old pack the k0rn one i can most likely merge it into this one and make a bigger pack and keep adding more into it but i lost the file ;( if anybody would like to upload it and put it up i can merge them

2 Likes

3.4.17 if anybody is interesting in contributing to this big back we can start here

http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/11390-police-ems-vehicles-as-add-ons-303-vehicles/?page=16#comment-127767

303 police ems sheriff emergency response vehicles you can dream about :wink:

good to go link is up and working

3 Likes

Where do I put the ELS VCF files at. I put them in my clients plugins folder and it didn’t work, I put them In the script folder inside the plugins folder, and it still doesn’t work. What am I doing wrong?

well you need to have ELS client side installed in default gta dir i believe and asi in the fiveR plugins and the VCF goes into the folder that the ELS provides

everything is working very good except addons Peds. i can’t spawn them by name, it said Could not find player model ‘s_f_y_sheriff_02’ or any name i would try.
i try to spawn them from: Player / player skin / spawn by name in LambdaMenu

Same here, it was working about 4 to 5 days ago and now it isnt working at all.

hmm not sure maybe the latest update did something ? they work fine for me

1 Like

Thanks for this Brutha, Works Great! Stay Lifted! " I’ma have myself a Bowl just because :P"

1 Like

You should look at ELS for FiveM

1 Like

How exactly do you “client side ELS” I can get five reborn to launch with ELS.asi

Still no fixed for add-on peds? :confused:What version of server/client you use?
I try with a new server install, only with your addon pack in, tested also with a new client and still don’t work. :confused:
You spawn them with Lambda Menu? or any other way?

lambda menu but i haven’t tested it lately an update could have broken something dunno imma have to look into it

1 Like

i would like a car out of this pack

Do you know why from addon number 1024 and after, the add-ons cars don’t have tuning parts working? Is there a way to fix it?

@Androsa102 just replace it with another model, and change its name into meta files :wink:

Addon peds are broken for me too, tried multiple trainers on latest server and still nothing.

yea haven’t got any luck with it lately for some odd reason but it was when an update came out everything used to work :frowning:

ok great thanks @BaluZ