[RELEASE] AA Roadside Flatbed [ELS]

as promised here is the AA flatbed again just drag and dropped like the roadside van. again els may or it may not it worked on my esx server but not on our custom framework server. so you may just need to fiddle with it to get els working! but the xml file is in here for you !

Download- flatbed.zip (8.1 MB)

4 Likes

could you make british police cars bud

1 Like

can do what you looking for?

1 Like

im looking for British Police cars London themed Police cars Police van SWAT Van ambulance and Fire truck but it is for my British Neon RP server could you also do some peds pal could you send them to me at discord (CO-05) lewis#1296 are you good at ELS

1 Like

yeah i got a few mate.

1 Like

Is this an addon or replacement vehicle mate?

2 Likes

replacement mate

1 Like

had to be to get it working for the mechanic job lol

2 Likes

Sweet, wicked release by the way

1 Like

no worries, thanks dude

1 Like

Any chance you could make a none els version too? So just a basic yellow light pattern

1 Like

never really worked without els. but ill give it ago tomorrow for you

1 Like

Legend! The side and rear lights already work, just the lightbar that doesn’t have lights

1 Like

alright ill work on it soon.

whats the script for the dealership in the pic pls

2019 was along time ago! But have we an answer to how we get the light bar to work? I have the same issue of just the side and rear lights!. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi I know its a bit of a grave dig but does this vehicle have roll back bed? so if i was to use my roll back script would the rear bed move? or…

by using els

Did you ever sort this out? I have els installed and working for my police cars etc

any idea on a script i can use to get the flatbed working?