[Release] 911 (Discord Webhook & Other Features)

Good work with this script Chezza :clap:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s cool ! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Can a policeman respond to the call?

1 Like

A couple things/suggestions.

Config for calls to not be displayed in chat.

Restrict blip display to law enforcement only through peds or other another system.

If any of these are already implemented, then whoops. I love the concept of this script, but I hesitate to use it just because I’m nit picky.

3 Likes

I still got issues that calls are on the map for more than 120 seconds. Only way to get rid of em is to restart the resource…

1 Like

You need to make a 911 call with these signs /911 [exemple]

Would suggest including a Call ID, for example the first person to make a 911 Call would be Call ID: “1” etc, this makes it easier for emergency services to communicate more effectively which call they are responding to etc, when e.g. there is multiple 911 calls on screen.

1 Like

hey, sorry to be a bother but can you make it compatible with [Civ][ESX] Font Awesome Chat [v1.3][Updated 1/8/2019] ? would much appreciate it!

how does this work? who sees those calls? Police and EMS only? Or whole server?

1 Like

Whole server

is there any chance i can change that? whole server :smiley:

Is there an easy way to get this to work like rpchat? I.E use in game identity rather than local username/steam etc.

For ESX Correct?

Yeah that’s correct :slight_smile:

Not currently, but I will be rolling an update out in a few days. :slight_smile:

How can I restrict to see the blip only the esx policejob not all sv ?

Sorry as this is a Standalone script i do not mess around with ESX.

Change-Log

• 19/04/2019 | Fixed the Blip issue where the blips would not get deleted, added the option to display chat calls and of course this is toggle-able (More information in the Configuration dropdown). :slight_smile:

Anyway to get it to work with your other cop script so that the messages only show for the cops?

2 Likes