[Release] 3dme for OneSync

3dme is the concept of the original 3dme rewritten to work for OneSync. This meaning It requires OneSync, it will not work with OneSync Legacy.

It also provides support for pma-voice’s proximity state bag, meaning you can do setr 3dme_enableProximity 1 and it will go based on the players voice range.

It also includes built-in emitters which happen every time a player does a /me [message].

Example:

AddEventHandler('3dme:sent3dme', function(source, message)
     print(source, 'sent the message', message)
end)

The resource also includes built-in word blacklisting, so if someone sends a blacklisted message the message will not send to clients, and instead trigger 3dme:blacklistedWord.

Example:

AddEventHandler('3dme:blacklistedWord', function(source, message)
     print(source, 'sent the blacklisted message', message)
end)

It also has an anticheat emitter, for when people try to exploit their voice range state bag.

Example:

AddEventHandler('3dme:voiceRangeExploit', function(source)
     print(source, 'tried abusing proximity range')
end)

You can find the latest release here

4 Likes

Nice release bud!

1 Like

Looks good man for sure gonna use this!

2 Likes

I’ll update when more information is available but I am running a onesync infinity server and it has been reported to me that /me will show over other players head and in chat when they are not in proximity. Yes I am using pma-voice and yes I set up the convars for it. No errors in console. It’s every so often it will happen. Any ideas?

Not entirely sure, we haven’t shoved it into production yet as we’re waiting for our monthly patch so hopefully I can find out more then.

@Chucky_M @chileliferp Can you test the latest version and see if it still happens? I accidentally use the playerCoords for both of the y coords which lead to this happening.