[Relaunch] Pulse RP | $50,000 Starting Cash! | Serious RP | Custom Assets!

Huge new update!

We have relaunched Pulse RP, we are back!

One of the best servers coming to 2022! Amazing owners with an amazing community!

Best server around, been here for almost 2 years. Constant changes and new things to keep everything fresh

Thanks Guys!

They just released another update!

bumperino

Bumpy

Small update

This is the most solid server I’ve ever been in. The staff are attenuative and the members are just as helpful. The developer works religiously on the server to create the best experience possible for all those that join. The server has a friendly and comedic tone. I love the events that are hosted from time to time, and there is lots of opportunity to own businesses within the server. Lots of custom content. Overall 10/10 and I’m excited for the city to continue growing!

bumpy

Great server, great staff and frequent updates I love Pulse RP

Great Server. Kind Staff. Highly Recommended

Great server with amazing admins. Everything is so well optimized and things just keep getting better. I’ve never been on a server where the admins listen to the community and their ideas. Plus, the events that Pulse puts on are unlike other places I’ve been. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a new city! 10/10

Best out there, needs exposure

Busy night tonight!

Races tonight! Cars available to borrow if needed. Everyone come by and check it out!

Bumpy

Updated

Bumped