Reimagine RP|Immersive|Storyline RP| Temporarily Open Whitelist| SASP|DOJ|EMS |ACTIVE Staff|Streamer Friendly

Check out our Weazel News articles this will have tidbits of information about job listings or opening businesses

Did I mention we have pets ?

Honestly, the more time I spend in the city the more I am enjoying it.
If you want a new city to check out then come check out this place. So much to find during exploring the city and some amazing RP to be had.

Unsure if interested, but I’ll attach

I appreciate this! I actually formally replied to this interested in what they were seeking cause it would be amazing to have a group of people come in we mostly already catered to whats being asked but the ammunation’s/blackmarket was a bit of an impasse for now due to the amount of control that was needed and how new we are. We love the idea of the player owned ammunations and even giving them something to set them apart but the amount of control is just to big for our little community right now. We still hope your group will join the discord and maybe follow us as we grow because we will be incorporating similar plans! Thank you!

In light of our rescheduled event you still have a chance to join up!

1 Like

Hey that’s me lmao

1 Like

1 Like

Loving my time in city, made a couple of different characters now and having so much fun with them all. Why not come hang out with Barry and have a beer.

Come on and check out what we have to offer in the city that I have been enjoying for a bit now. There is also a chance to win a free house in the scavenger hunt taking place in little under 2 hours.

Images from our In Character Instagram and examples of our decorating script

Been enjoying this city so far! Awesome views

Looks like the MC are moving into town. Why not come join the ranks.

New owner of the Luxury Car Dealer !

When he isn’t busy doing important work he likes to get out in to nature. Honestly this city is getting better the more I play.

Looking for a new city? Looking to fill that Roleplay itch? Looking for a new home? Why not come Join me, Michael, Barry and Mr Smith in having some great RP times. I have been having some amazing times in this city.

Gangs are incoming :grimacing: