Reimagine RP|Immersive|Storyline RP| Temporarily Open Whitelist| SASP|DOJ|EMS |ACTIVE Staff|Streamer Friendly

Welcome to Reimagine Roleplay! We are a new and serious story-line server that launched February 12th! If you’re looking for a place to develop a creative character, build a unique story line in a next level city stop by and check us out! Our staff and developer team are dedicated to bringing you an immersive role play experience with movie like story-lines in a community you wanna be apart of! If you’re looking for a place to call home come visit our discord and check us out!
We are temporarily open whitelist! Just join our discord to be directed on how to connect to the city!

What we offer:
DDOS protection
SASP & D.O.C positions
Doctor/EMT positions
Government/City Council & DOJ positions
Real Estate Positions with fully functional housing and decorating. (7 tiers of interiors )
Weazel News
Racing
Mechanic Positions & MORE
Custom Jobs anyone can do
Gangs
DRUGS/Challenging Bank robberies and more
PED Characters
Pets
Player Crafting
Custom Clothing
Custom Vehicles & Code 3 Cars
Unique MLO’s
64 Slots with scripts optimized to go higher

Our idea is to create a realistic economy and a fully functioning government to maintain the immersion. This is our bridge to connect the players to our developers and help them live out their RP dreams the possibilities are absolutely endless!
We have the foundation and community for an amazing city and need you to help us build it!

We are still a NEW server but we are growing and have a wonderful base community started a few streamers on deck and we would love to have you join us. We are pushing an update soon! Our prime times are evenings EST. We require your dedication we will do our part to bring amazing content your way. We wanna give you the tools you need to create great RP! If you have read this far thank you for your interest!

Get started by joining our Discord: https://discord.gg/X344DurDZ8

You can see our Dynasty 8 Interior catalog here: Dynasty Interior Catalog - Google Dokument

Pictures from our IC Instagram

6 Likes

hello

1 Like

By far the best server I’ve ever played on!

By far one of the best cities I have ever been a part of. Fun great standard of RP and everyone is friendly and helpful in there community

Come check the city out!

We’re always looking for new people to welcome! Join now while we’re new to get a jump on all the RP! :slight_smile:

“Well as a Taxi driver you never know who you may have as your passenger.”

Check out our Weazel News articles this will have tidbits of information about job listings or opening businesses

Did I mention we have pets ?

Honestly, the more time I spend in the city the more I am enjoying it.
If you want a new city to check out then come check out this place. So much to find during exploring the city and some amazing RP to be had.

Unsure if interested, but I’ll attach

I appreciate this! I actually formally replied to this interested in what they were seeking cause it would be amazing to have a group of people come in we mostly already catered to whats being asked but the ammunation’s/blackmarket was a bit of an impasse for now due to the amount of control that was needed and how new we are. We love the idea of the player owned ammunations and even giving them something to set them apart but the amount of control is just to big for our little community right now. We still hope your group will join the discord and maybe follow us as we grow because we will be incorporating similar plans! Thank you!

In light of our rescheduled event you still have a chance to join up!

1 Like

Hey that’s me lmao

1 Like