/register to set a name for /me's /tweet etc

So, using steam names to set the prefix or twitter name for /me and /twt is quite annoying, especially if we have a callsign in our name. So i was wondering if there is a script out there which has something like /register, which opens a ui, or even just put the name into the command, where it will then setup the names (first and last being separated) which will be used for the commands, Thanks!

not sure if i explained this well when i first made the post, ill lay it out the best i can
“/me test” shows as
[steam name] test
what i would like:
/register Craig Scott
/me test shows as
Craig test

It would be easy to do but there would be a database involved obviously. you could do /register Matthew Brown and it would store the information in a sql table along with your steam hex and then when you do /me text and it would print as [Matthew Brown] text and if you’re not registered it prints your steam name. The only problem i could see is the string spitting function and the real world application of i don’t know who is actually doing /me because it doesn’t show their steam name. (BTW this is built into esx)

I’m a pretty shity dev when it comes to creating stuff but i guess this might be something fun to work on.

Yeah this would be cool doj have a system like this but they have it synced to the cad

This could help you in making it work take a look at it Standalone Twitter W/ Custom Handle

Personally not that confident in creating sql based scripts, i dont even have a database for my server. I’ll definitely look into this though, thanks for the help