RegenRP | Regenerating Roleplay! [Public/Active Development/Recruiting Police]

RegenRP wants to welcome you!

RegenRP is a serious roleplay server that was recently relaunched and is back better than ever. We offer you a serious roleplay server, with many things to do for both legal, illegal, and whitelisted (LSPD, EMS) characters. Our server is still in active development every day and more features will be added regularly.

We want to create an environment that allows you to be creative and surrounds you with people that have the same need: good roleplay. With our player-owned businesses and opportunities for stuff to be customized for your gang/business, we offer you a tailored experience that involves plenty of interaction between other players.

We have a (small) staff team that is well-experienced and goes back to the old FiveM days and knows how to deal with situations properly. No kids shouting at you, but instead, a normal conversation between adults.

There are still spots to fill while we are growing, both in-character and out-of-character positions are still available! Be part of our growth!

Some of our other noteworthy features:

• Realistic economy
  • Player-owned businesses
  • Over 50 custom vehicles
  • Custom and paid scripts
  • Custom (realistic) vehicle handling

Please don’t miss this chance to join a small but growing community. We strive to have our community involved in many of the things we do.

Website: https://regenrp.com FiveM: RegenRP | Serious Roleplay | Public | Drugs / Cfx.re Discord: RegenRP

If you have any questions, please feel free to create a ticket in our discord!

6 Likes

Best server i have played on for a while! Check it out, highly recommended :wink:

2 Likes

Regenerate your roleplay! Bring on the custom heists!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Best Server!

1 Like

RegenRP is recruiting police!

2 Likes

Great server!

1 Like

fully enjoying the server! highly recommended

1 Like

an amazing RP server finally glad to find a place to call home friendly server owners and a great community

1 Like

hi mikeeyhy i didn’t know how to get a hold of you so that is why i am writing to you now first it is me adcs jack i would like to say sorry for last week and that i have been watching some RP vids to help out i really like the server and i am trying my hardest to learn RP what i did last week was not ok and i am sorry about that i am writing to you now to ask for one last chance in the server please

1 Like

My first RP GTA5 server and absolutely loving it!!
Thank you!! :smiley:

1 Like

10/10 New to RP and having a great time

1 Like