Refined and Realistic Roleplay (RARRP) | Whitelisted | Lore Roleplay Community | 300+ add on cars from Liberty City, and such | Truly Free Roleplay | Been in Development for 3+ Months | Custom Scripts | Address Map

New Lore Friendly Roleplay Community. Allowing infinite characters, off duty cops, true to life roleplay without RDM. Highly organized with multiple discords (only one is required to join), a TeamSpeak (paying for 2), and 2 FiveM whitelisted Servers.

We have monthly staff and admin elections, and the community members gets to approve/ deny various changes in the community regularly.

No Civilian RP levels, meaning you may Roleplay at the same level as any staff, admin, or even as myself. Media team is free to join by any member provided they follows the Community Rules (Which are common sense, and changed by community vote). I built this community after spending nearly 2 years in DOJRP, seeing motivated people join, only for everything they wanted to do to be turned down, or restricted or other such situations which limited the roleplay intensely, as they saw what Youtubers did, but couldn’t do such themselves

I wanted to offer a truly free and immersive roleplay experience, and to do that, we have three simple rules…

1. No Power Gaming
  2. No Force RP
  3. No Fail RP, be realistic

These three rules are broken into a large swath of smaller rules and details, but all in all, we are evolving each day and wish to offer the FiveM community something more.

We are currently allied with many many smaller FiveM communities, or other Communities, and encourage our own members to join other communities regularly to gain better roleplay experience. We truly believe that our members have the best roleplay when they have such freedoms, with Guidance from our Game Master Department and the like.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask in our Fan Discord.

Application:

Thank you for your interest in Refined and Realistic Roleplay!
-RikaRoleplay (Founder)

1 Like

this looks really interesting however your discord link is expired

Unfortunately at the time due to personal financial and other issues, my boyfriend and I decided to shut down the server, but hope to open back up the community at another time, potentially with a different name. Rules will still remain the same as far as it is ran by the members for the members, but sometimes life gets in the way with things. <3