RedSpikeRP | Nopixel Inspired | Semi-Serious RP | Custom Clothing/Imports | Custom Weapons | Hiring PD & EMS | Active Staff & Dev Team | Realistic Economy | Friendly Community

RedSpikeRP is a new server for semi-serious roleplay. We welcome anyone and everyone, we strive to create a safe and flexible environment in hopes for a diverse and roleplay-oriented community. We are a public community the only thing required is to join our discord below.

• Server-side graphics, fresh vegetation, forests, roads, weather, and visual effects from guns, fires, and explosions!
  • Loads of NoPixel 4.0 inspired custom scripts.
  • Unique shipment script and flow for official illegal gangs to show their presence.
  • Restaurant jobs, cook and prepare to serve customers
  • High quality gang compounds
  • High quality, custom made scripts
  • Import any real-life car into the city
  • Optimized MLO’s and Clothing
  • Competitive race scene, create custom tracks and compete to earn higher rankings on the leaderboards.
  • Unique and realistic fishing script with fishing tournaments every day!

Civilian Jobs
We offer a wide range of unique jobs to our server only to give you options for the best experience. We also offer a advanced open world fishing script!

• Mining
  • Lumberjack
  • Fishing
  • Bus Job
  • Towing Job
  • Postal Job
  • Garbage Job
  • Electrician Job
  • Lumberjack Job
  • Taxi Job
  • Gruppe 6 Job
  • Trucking Job
  • Trucking Simulator Job

Feel free to join our Discord
Or join our server here!

6 Likes

This is my first time joining any RP server, and I’m glad I chose this one. Everyone in the city is so much fun to be around, and the owner is very nice. He listens to any feedback you may have, and requests. He really does try his best to make sure everyone in the city is having the fun they want.

2 Likes