Redonic Roleplay | Recruiting Business Owners, Police, EMS and more!

Here at Redonic, we’re here for the community. We have an active staff panel that are always doing our best and ensuring that everyone succeeds in their roleplay; no one is to be left behind. After all, we’re all here to have fun within RP.

Looking for:
As we are a newly built server, we are looking for characters to fill some departments:
➳ LSPD Officers. Applications are open!
➳ EMS Staff and Head of Department. Applications are open!

Server Contents:
We have used high-end scripts and assets at Redonic to help keep fluidity among everybody’s roleplay. We are also willing to implement different interactive systems if we feel it would help to develop/enhance characters stories. Here is just a fraction of what we offer:

➳ Serious RP rules aimed to guide and enhance roleplay for everyone.
➳ A high focus on PD/EMS to ensure the fluidity of the city.
➳ A variety of Whitelisted Job vacancies to fill! Open to the suggestions of additional options!
➳ A huge endeavor into the car scene - Lots of cars to choose from, racing and car boosting. Not to mention mechanic shops!
➳ Unique Heists for those that are willing to take the plunge.
➳ Custom Phone for all your social media needs!
➳ Custom Clothing.
➳ Drugs: Crafting, Selling and Consumption (Not encouraged IRL).
➳ Whitelisted Gangs. Includes benefits and support!
➳ And Much More…

If Redonic Roleplay sounds like a new home for you, be sure to join our Discord Server and fill out a whitelist application!

Join our Discord today!

Hello FiveM community! I am the Chief of Police for the LSPD on Redonic Roleplay. We are looking to run a realistic, professional and fun agency. I won’t go into a great deal of detail here as I can explain it in private. We are planning on running an independent state. So we will be writing our own legislation (obviously based off of real legislation). I will be sitting with the State Governors to write the legislation. Any changes that occur to the law, will be brought to the governors and chief of police, until we get a DOJ in the later stages of the server.

We want to run a realistic government as well, with lawyers, cases, judges, prosecutions, etc. With some charges requiring a court date.

I need professional, like-minded individuals wanting to join us. We are looking for EU and US players, as we have a mixture on the server at the moment.

Please hit me up directly, Price#4303

Redonic Roleplay

We are still recruiting for our various departments! We would also like to invite business owners, gang members and civilians over to join us! We are a mixture of EU/NA players and would love to have some more on board!

Join Up! Redonic Roleplay [18+]

Here is a little snapshot of recent developments in the server, hope you enjoy!

We have added an Outfit Bag so that we can save our outfits. To use the bag, type “/ob”. Must use third-eye to access the bag. You can save/change outfits via this. Limited to 15 saved outfits (for now).

We have added an Outfit Bag so that we can save our outfits. To use the bag, type “/ob”. Must use third-eye to access the bag. You can save/change outfits via this. Limited to 15 saved outfits (for now).

Recent Development

Alterations:
・Changed PD and EMS job garages to have blips (easier to find).
・Updated MDT to correlate with the force we have (LSPD).

Implementations:
・Added new HUD. More styles to choose from! (Use "I " In game to bring up the HUD menu).
・Added a multi-job system, to allow you to work at one or more business (maximum of 3). To view the Job Menu, think “/jobmenu”. Police and EMS will not be allowed to work an extra job until further notice. Updated the rules for it

Mile High Club has made its way to Redonic

Government Services Content!

1 Like

Bump! Still Looking for members :heart: :smiley:

Great server, active management & active development!

1 Like

Bump. Still actively recruiting for Business Owners, Police and EMS!

We’re here for the community. Why not make yourself a part of it?

bump. great people small community new city if your looking for a fresh new start this is good place