REDM WITH RDR2 Online

Hello!

Can I play RedM if I only buy the online version of the game?

Thanks for your help!

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

As you can take I will do and I will write in the topic what is the case!

Seems To Be working all good for me

how? I’ve tried it but it’s still stuck on the loading screen

1 Like

i am stuck loading the rp server. I can find the servers but not enter them.
I also have the online only version

1 Like

Far as i am aware it does not work on RDO the one saying it works good for them probably has the full game and did not understand you where asking about the online only version of the game.

I have the same problem, Redm will launch but will load infinitely when trying to join a server.

1 Like

Online only version wont work…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.