RedM Update Game Cache Crashes

If I click Yes the application crashes. FiveM works fine no issues.

RDR2 version?
Latest
Up to date?
Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit
Steam/Epic Games/Social Club?
Social Club
Windows version?
Windows 10 Build 19041
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
File doesn’t exist

Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
16GB RAM
2080 Ti
What did you do to get this issue?
This Week
What server did you get this issue on?
Can’t even get into the game.
Latest CitizenFX_log file
[ 0] [ RedM] MainThrd/ — BEGIN LOGGING AT Mon Jan 18 16:01:45 2021 —
[ 6532] [ RedM] MainThrd/ IPFS downloader init failure: failed to listen on any addresses: [listen tcp4 0.0.0.0:4006: bind: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions.]
.dmp files/report IDs
N/A

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

@ViTaLC0D3R Its yes it is a update

What? Clicking Yes crashes the application

I get them for fivem and i just hit yes maybe your RDR2

This is a gif but for some reason it isn’t being rendered Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Not a full vid

What do mean not full video the hell does that mean?

The vid is broken reupload it

It its not it is the site that is broken if u click the link u can view the video.

I have repaired the installation nothing. It is not the game it is the application i can tell by the log it unable to download the files using IPFS downloader. Which is why i need someone that can help with that.

Indeed. The issue it seems is the source of the files. Is an old man in the Amazon rainforests, on a 1980 Sony Walkman, providing the files? The download either crawls along or stops.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.