RedM Trains

You do :wink: Still need to try compile that edit you made see if it works.

Guess weā€™ll try. :wink:

just rod the whole thing shooting flying shit with a winchesterā€¦ love itā€¦ maybe i would add a blip to have an idea where its atā€¦

sorry my englisch is not good. German: kann man eigentlich ein script machen, das man LokfĆ¼hrer als Arbeit machen kann?

Ja Kannst du du must z.b bei syn_train den job hinterlegen

Yes you can, we have it on our server.

Is there any chance of a tram-only release? The server Iā€™m working with has functioning trains on its own, but it would be very handy to have AI driving the trams in Saint Denis.

moin moin, bei startet er die logs nicht automatisch ( muss das script immer neustarten aber dann steht eine log am start )

kann mir jemand helfen?

Core habe ich QBRCore

mfg

Thereā€™s no driver in the trains and trams, the train and tram just stop on the rail and never move. And thereā€™s only one tram in the Saint Denis, also no driver on it. Why? I just installed it, didnā€™t change anything

tried to rebuild it got 2 errors that i cant fix in the solution. these errors are in Ts-Trians-client. and in
the Trains.cs file.
the errors are. 1st error is on line 43 APIā€™ does not contain a definition for ā€˜N_0x635423d55ca84fc8 the second error is on line 47
APIā€™ does not contain a definition for 'N_0x8df5f6a19f99f0d5

Doesnā€™t work currently. Trains spawn in but there is no NPC driving it and they donā€™t move. Just frozen in random places (not stations)

can confirm this

Yeah having the same issue, anyone know if this script is still being updated?

No unfortunatelyā€¦ :frowning:

I just ended up building my own script similar in Lua instead of c# but i built it for the VORP framework so itā€™s not a standalone script. Still working on it tho so might be able to implement or make a standalone version.

Got the NPC driving, NPCs in the train, you can drive the train, spawn multiple trains, add a train to the old side of red dead, change track switches, ECT. Just need to look into trams in St Denis and work on the menu

Hi, Iā€™m having this problem, have you found a solution??