RedM Menu Rendering in Top-Left Quadrant Only

RDR2 build 1232.40
Steam copy
Windows 10 Home 64x v1903 (Build 18362.720)

AMD FX-6300 CPU
24 GBs DDR3 RAM
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050

Launching RedM results in the menu screen showing only in the top-left quadrent of the screen, and the rest of the screen shows the Red Dead Redemption 2 loading screen complete with loading icon background images and music.

I have already tried reinstalling the RedM client and its files, and the issue is the same. Technically I can interact with the menu, however I cannot see 75% of it.

CitizenFX_log_2020-04-02T031638.log (54.3 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs (??)

RDR2 directory path: “D:\Games and Software\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Red Dead Redemption 2”

RedM Client directory path: “C:\Users\Peekofwar\Documents\RedM\Client”

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This is a known issue with frame scaling being enabled.

1 Like

Yeah, I cannot run the game at native resolution… or maybe I could, but the game reports that my card doesn’t quite have enough memory for that. I believe RDR2 defaulted to that being enabled.

I might change to full-screen and disable scaling, or I might just run the game at 1920x1080 and ignore the warning… experimentally at least.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.