RedM login impossible

Hello, when i try to launch RedM, they ask me to login whith an unknown e mail… i have red dead on my steam and i already role play one or two years ago… how can i change it plz…

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Were you able to fix this issue? I am having the same issue right now.

Yes i use support on rockstar and they change it … 2 days to do it… it was a hacker…

Hi I also have this issue, its just my email is fine and when I log in it says that it can’t send me a validation email. I can log in the rockstar launcher with no problem but when RedM asks me log in to the launcher I can’t get through…

Also facing this problem. Can log into rockstar/rdr2 normally but RedM can’t figure it’s shit out.

Вам необходимо проверить целостность файлов вашего windows с помощью командной строки ) поможет 100 %

I uninstalled RedM and RDR2 - then reinstalled (in this order) RDR2 and then RedM. I still get the same issue when attempting to load RedM. I can play RDR2 just fine - and I can access the social club in a browser just fine as well.

I was able to fix this problem. I have gta5 on r* launcher and was already signed in. I signed out of r* launcher, and closed it. Tried RedM again and it brought me to your screenshot. I signed in, it gave me a verification email error. I hit retry and it had me try to sign in again. I signed in again, this time it actually sent a verification email. I continued forward using the verification code, it then had me verify I’m not a robot and now I’m in.