RedM is no longer available error

Every time I try to start RedM it tells me it is no longer available and to go to a web page for more information but the web page says nothing.

2 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

glad im not the only one

Same…

the same I try to start RedM and says its not longer available … what happend?

red dead the actual game online is down i believe thats why

makes sense :clinking_glasses:

mine works perfectly well. mayby the actual online is an issue on your end.

im currently trying to install redm on my new pc and its saying it down and to go to Cfx.re - enabling enhanced experiences plz hel;p i want to go back to the server

nah mine works fine i was just going off of this website lol my bad

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.