RedM Infinity load on any server (FIX)

Im danish so dont comment on my english.

Well i’ve had a problem with the Infinity loadscreen in RedM my self and i’ve bought the game on epic games. (this Fix might also work on steam)

So Basicly the problem is that your RedM cant connect to your rockstar launcher bcs you cant launch both Epic games launcher and Rockstar Launcher.

Here is the steps you need to follow.

Find your Red Dead Redemption 2 folder

Find the file named EOSSDK-Win64-Shipping.dll

Rename the file to [Rename]

now just close your Red Dead Redemption 2 folder

Launch both Epic games/steam and Rockstar games launcher

Now just Run RedM and your problem should be solved.

Hope it will help you guys :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hi. I’m having this issue right now and I don’t have the file in my Red Dead Redemption 2 folder. I own the game on Steam.

The folder is in %appdata% ;
C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\RedM\RedM.app

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.