RedM Infinite loading screen when joining a server?

Before you begin, please read the Client FAQ and Common Questions topic.

If you did not find a solution, fill out the following template and remove this top text.

RDR2 version?
Up to date?
Legit or Pirate copy?
Steam/Epic Games/Social Club?
Windows version?
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue?
What server did you get this issue on?
Latest CitizenFX_log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
RDR2 folder screenshot
RDR2/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to RedM folder
RedM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Did you start Rockstar Games Launcher not as admin?

Also add what you already tried so far.

Hi! So me and my friend both bought RDO standalone to find out that you need the full game for RedM. So we both bought it and everything installed fine, we got passed the update.rpf glitch with the current fix. But everytime we try to join a server we get stuck on an infinite loading screen? We tried restarting both RedM and our PCs. We also tried reinstalling RedM. I also tried logging in and out of the Rockstar Launcher as well as Verifying Integrity. We are not really sure what to do or how to fix it and I have personally scoured the internet for a fix to no avail. I really hope someone can help!

2 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

RedM currently does not support RDO standalone

1 Like

Please re-read what I said. I upgraded to the full version. I don’t own RDO standalone anymore, I own the full game

1 Like

You don’t ‘own the full game’, you own a new entitlement type which is ‘RDO standalone + Story Mode DLC’. This is not supported in game build 1311, and we’re focused on finishing OneSync for RedM (and the GTA V update that’s incoming) first before doing a patch update on RedM to the then-latest version.

4 Likes

So if I got a refund and got the original It will work fine?

3 Likes

Yes, it will work.

2 Likes

So, its a matter of entitlements, not actual game files? What is the actual process that causes it to stuck at “connecting”?

Rockstar’s DRM.

2 Likes

will we have onesync before 2021? thanks for working in redM!

Seeing as 2021 is only 3 weeks away. Unlikely.

3 weeks remaining,man of little faith :slight_smile:

1 Like

And how can I get the full version. I had bought all versions. The only version I can buy is the Gold version.

can red m work for red dead online on steam???

No. Literally one search on the forum could’ve told you that

2 Likes

So those of us that bought RDO online and afterward purchased the full price Ultimate edition are screwed for Red M role play - would un installing both then reinstalling the ultimate edition be a fix

I have infinite loading and i bought the full game on epic games. not sure why its not loading me into the server. Bought the full game. Edit: my epic was linked to another rockstar account, i switched to that. It loaded me into the server, but i need to install saltychat. So im guessing since i got that far, it works.

I get infinite loading and have the full version.

1 Like

RedM Infinite loading screen when joining a server 2021 2\21\21 date i own full game of rdr2 i dont how to fix it is your servers down

4 Likes

Hi, first i am a French user so excuse me for my language.

I buyed RDO, but i realized that RedM does not support it. So my question is, is it intended to update RedM for the RDO owner. Thanks in advance.

Vico

1 Like