RedM Hosts

I rented a server from a provider and got my RedM server running but when I connect it gives me an error that the IP is blocked from the FiveM platform. It goes on to say that you can only host FiveM servers from a real VPS or from Zap-hosting. So I went to Zap-Hosting and they told me that they do not offer RedM hosting and do not know when they might.

Is there any current way to rent a RedM “cloud” server? I really do not need a VPS at this time, I just want to test out RedM to see if I want to invest time in it.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Probably not yet if the hosting provider does not support RedM, probably because of how new and unfinished RedM is, is probably why they aren’t supporting it as of right now. So you’ll either have to get a VPS to host it or you can host it locally on your own machine if you just want to see what it’s like.

The hosting provider does say they support RedM, but the IP is blocked from the FiveM platform. I guess you can only host cloud-based servers from approved providers, but at this time I can not find an approved provider. All I’m looking for is a provider allowed by the FiveM platform.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.