[recommendation] police alert level

Hi there! Can anyone recommend me a police alert script? What I am looking for is a permanent alert on the screen, which is visible all the time without obstructing the game. I have seen in some cases an alert in the form of a police shield to say ALERT 1, 2, 3 … activated. But I don’t remember the name.

Thank you!

I am using this, just create the plates according to the type of alert you want, I have a blue, orange and red alert, I have downloaded an image of a police badge and I have put a text on it according to the alert https: // forum .fivem.net / t / join-logo-image-1-1 / 83250

Thank you.

Can you confirm that the image can be permanently in-game? I have a question, what should I do to change from an orange alert image to the red alert image for example?

Regards,

Yes, it will always be in the game, until you want to remove it, I am currently working so that it can be placed and removed through command / blue / orange / red

At the moment to change the type of alert you have to have 3 plates of different alerts, you have to change it from the configuration of the files and in the console reset the script

where can i get it
???

Where can I download? I need it urgently