[RECIPE] PlumeESX - full base 2021!

The github for instance got deleted

but plume isnt in the popular templates anymore?

you arent using the right recipe. use [RECIPE] PlumeESX - full base 2021! - #276 by SaltySea

1 Like

teach me?

wdym teach me? i made that

You are a actual legend!

imagem

clean server why is it triggering that ?

I have that issue too, let me know if you get an answer

1 Like

is es_Extended started first?

what do u mean ? its started by the normal order that the server was cfg by the recipe shouldnt it be started on the first ones not quite sure the order exactly but it was cfg by the recipe …

1 Like

what recipe did u use

this one, the olders dont work anymore

yes re run it i made a typo

Why does some of the github links, doesn’t work?

What was the typo you made? Only I don’t really want to re-download the entire server again, I’m having the same issue.

Can you explain the fix for this?

I’m currently having an issue with the GCPhone also, it’s not allowing me to take any images, didn’t know if you could help with that?

How do I run this as my recipe. Ive been trying to figure this out and get it to start so i can continue getting my server setup. Please and Thank you.

i put tabarras repo instead of mine :kek:

1 Like

if you already haev it set up start txadmin go in settings and click reset fxserver then for recipies click custom recipe and just paste the recipe in there

Thats what I seem to be having an issue with. Im trying to do the custom recipe and paste that, however it isnt giving me that option. When I select custom template it goes right to data location and doesn’t ask me for a new base.

Ok, Nevermind it seemed to be an issue on my end, had to clear a new folder set it up and refresh it a couple times, then it let me continue. Thank you!