[REALESE] Removed

Yes, I downloaded the latest version.

Thatā€™s odd, I tested the latest version and it worked correctly. Could you show me the FXmanifest.lua please?

fx_version ā€˜ceruleanā€™

games { ā€˜gta5ā€™ }

author ā€˜MiddleSkillz#7041ā€™

description ā€˜Simple yet functional hud.ā€™

version ā€˜1.0ā€™

local postalFile = ā€˜new-postals.jsonā€™

client_script ā€˜client.luaā€™

shared_script ā€˜config.luaā€™

file(postalFile)

postal_file(postalFile)

Edit: I tried to put it there again and itā€™s working. Apparently I misspelled it or there was another problem. Anyway, everything is going as it should.

Okay sweet :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve pushed a final fix for the hud not loading you can download it here.

Iā€™ve updated the hud to improve performance a lot, redownload the latest from the github to obtain the latest update. no config was changed so if you do not want to redo your config just drag the client.lua into your already setup folder.

for some reason it keeps randomly disappearing off my screen and I donā€™t know how to fix it so Iā€™m constantly having to restart the resource

I am aware of the issue and am working on a fix, if you want to downgrade to v1.1 in the mean time it will fix your issue.

I downgraded to 1.1 but the same thing still happens, it usually happens on unnamed roads like behind the Vinewood sign

Just updated it today and this error is now popping up. Havenā€™t been able to get this script to work from day one.

Iā€™m going to push an update to fix that tonight.

1 Like

Any update on your Update plans for the fix?

gg homie

Pushed a new update, download from github, no need to redo config drag and drop client.lua if you want to keep your config :wink:

Thank you!

Hey! Is there anyway I could disable the plate MPH and gear? I would like to just have the Road Name.

You can delete the draw text function call for making that part of the hud. In the next update there will be toggles for everything though.

any chance to add support for other postal maps?

You can add whatever postal maps you want just change out the file and rename in the fxmanifest

ah new-postals.json, sorry had not seen that