Real money collection for in-game benefits

The server real life speed in Brazil IP: 131.196.198.57:3012. It is charging real money on the outside, to give benefits to playes within the game. And fiveM does not.

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen in the rules, no server can sell anything to real money, they are favoring who has money in real life

Brasil Real Life Speed
is the name of the server

This has been covered over and over again. As long as they aren’t profiting then it’s fine. Scummy and i wouldn’t play on any server like that but, not against TOS. If you can prove they are making a profit, then they are breaking TOS. If they take in $100.00 of in game purchases to cover server costs, thats fine. As soon as they take in more than is needed to cover server costs, then its an issue.

They have already accepted much more than $ 100.00, and the manager himself told me that he only spent $ 130.00, only from a friend of mine he paid $ 170.00, and this is annoying for the other players that have no condition.

If you have proof then provide it. Anything else is heresay.

What kind of proof???

As i stated above you have to prove they are profiting. The screenshots prove nothing just what they are charging. You have no proof of their server costs.

Yes, I have credit card bills.

Again. That proves nothing. What are their server costs? If you paid $140 and they servers cost $200. Thats not profit. $201 would be profit. My advice just stay away from these type of servers. And they’ll disappear.

but it was not only a person donating or buying and yes several if 10 people bought the one of 100 R $ would have a gain of 1000R $ if it spent 50 with host would still have 500 of profit!

It is perfectly fine selling ingame items for money, however what is not fine is making profit off these transactions.

If you suspect they do make profit, shoot an email to pr@fivem.net with proof of them doing so.

Hello! I´m the CEO of this server. The server has a monthly cost well above what we get with donaters, I can assure you. I’m having to take it out of my pocket to do the same, but I do with pleasure! Regarding transparency: We have our discord in which those who donate such values win TAG! I guarantee there is no profit whatsoever. Anything can send emails to the email in print above. Thankful!

Do you know what you’re talking about? Do you know what the expenses of a server with hosting? With mods? You know? As for these values that you say donated, I do not have the name “gabriel_chini” or “breno_loco” in the list of donaters. I find it very funny that you use anonymity to try to screw up the project I have to TRY to offer the best RP for the players. But I understand, it’s our fucking BR community.

Thank you so much for answering the same! I apologize for the inconvenience.

i found a patron that if u pay IRL money u get in game items and benefits… https://www.patreon.com/bcdojrp/posts the server name is in the patron

1 Like

bbrp

Paetron to get new content

If it supports the server costs, and covers it. It’s 100% fine.