[READ] Modders Ruining Servers

They are only able to do this to shit servers that have tonnes of addons. You have an exploited addon.

Wow you are one entitled fortunecookie. Modders will always be there. And the official bansystem seems to be doing great considering how many posts i see on the forums. Maybe start figuring out stuff yourself instead of blaming everyone. Injectors require information about the events right? Maybe dont download everything from github and the events remain a mystery and cannot be used.

We know the injectors exists, and most get patched in amount of time. But having people execute lua code shouldn’t ruin your whole server, the least thing that could happen is that they spawn couple of entities or other stuff

Your serverside code should have checks so they can’t just randomly sell 100 cars or something.

oh of course yeah mhm, ur smart because they are able to do this to any server they choose

thank you

I’ll set up a default server with no resources and I PROMISE YOU… they will not be able to do anything. Stop being toxic because you don’t know how servers work.

I am not entitled i’m just pissed that these are even a thing

so fix it?

That’s because most servers run the same stock resources, they are known for having some security issues serversided.

You should understand that FiveM is doing their best keeping the cheaters out, but that isn’t always 100% possible. So you should have your serverside right.

you fix it, get off my topic if you have nothing nice to say, i am just proving a point

I’ll fix it to prove a point, not giving it to you tho pmsl

Why should he fix your shit resources?

Don’t download resources if you don’t look at the code inside them.

What point is that? That you dont know how to secure you server so you lash out at everyone that doesn’t agree with you? Im not here to be nice but to try and make sure i leave the forum a little wiser everytime im here.

Removing or disableing the f8 console is a joke. Its usefull af and since you can execute commands from the chat aswell i dont see how that makes a difference.

You could whitelist your server to prevent unknown people from joining but i assume you knew this. A quick google gave me links to a resourcescrabler that changes eventnames therefor preventing them from being abused. Cheats that give godmode can be stoped be checking periodicly if a player has it(belive there is a native) or you can check if a player has been shot in a certain area and thatway triggering death(also native i belive). Use your brain and try to learn.

Fivem is a privilege. If you dont like the way it works or handles aspects of the game give ideas and thoughts on improvement not this kind of hatemail.

1 Like

'Tis the fix; no one wants to acknowledge it ;p

tl;dr of that post is really, if you don’t know what you’re doing, why the hell are you running a server.

Stay in school kids!

Love,
.ioerror

Managed better than you did, you may be a sick dev but your partner is a bubblehead, and cannot sustain a solid community so what your doing isn’t rly cool anyways so get off my topic wit ur sarcasm man

@michael_decesare

Sarcasm? Fix your code. It’s that simple…

“tl;dr of that post is really, if you don’t know what you’re doing, why the hell are you running a server.”

I don’t know why it is any of your business really? stay out my life man

This is a public forum, and a public post. Stop complaining about people replying to you.

Whitelist your server, add some combative resources to stop/reduce the bot attacks happening.

use vMenu in place of whatever server sided trainer you are using, disable scripthook, whitelist your server, add BlockVPN, maybe look for an anti bot attack resource? If there are none it shouldn’t be that hard to create, If X players join in a matter of X minutes, then auto-enable whitelisting, and kick the X players that connected during that timeframe. Secure your Discord, use AltDentifier or some sort of Anti Raid bot.

Complain topic starting to turn into personal attacks.

Always adhere to the FAQ