[Re-release][YMAP] Police Training Facility V.1

This is just a re-release of the original police training facility. This contains two ymaps. One is the EVOC coarse and the other is the gun training building. I’m releasing these because I no longer use them.

This version is considered my “light” version. Cones and barrels don’t move and will wreck your car. Targets don’t move when shot. This is provided strictly as training RP.

These are both located at LSIA and does take up the two main runways. It is better used on a training server.

Here are some screen shots of it in use.

Now the download:

Version 2 is not as light as this one, but can be found here:

2 Likes

Why not just update the original topic and let it be re-opened?!

1 Like

Cool but you should do one that’s not located on the airport because on every romanian server you can make roleplay there like we need that airport clear .

I couldn’t seem to edit it. That was the original plan.

I actually wanted to edit a few of them, not so much to reopen them, but to change the wording from being so harsh.

Coming very very soon. I just put this one back up because of a TON of request for it.

Excited for Version 2! Keep the good work up man!

Dude! Thankyou so much for re-releasing it! You are the bomb .com!

Could u possibly try to make it a Zancudo?

Problem is i don’t use ESX

@Chip_W_Gaming - In the shooting range it doesn’t calculate the points, always gives (0) points, any ideas?

Defo Need :dagger:

sorry, I’ve backed away from FiveM for a while. Burned out. However, I just tested on my server and works perfect. sounds like an issue on your end. I did not make the gun range script, so you will need to refer to the developer for help with that.

my points are also not counting when using the script