[RE-RELEASE] Lambda Menu resource

Alright thanks anyways :frowning: <3

Have an updated link? It appears to be broken.

Here, you are welcome

http://www.mediafire.com/file/m9pnfypvbhqc3zr/Lambda+[Server-Sided].7z

1 Like

Here is the deal, no matter if its the FIveReborn (out of date), Lambda, or even the Mello Trainer there is one specific issue that is recurring on a BASE FiveM server installation, yes - not a single modification. Every time someone gets killed by another player everyone crashes out, period. No one has Simple Trainer installed and we’ve cleared all the caches, client and server side. At this point, its making the game unplayable. Any idea why this is happening?

I have searched and searched but could not find this exact problem being replicated. I know last year there was a problem with the Lambda menu but it was fixed. Now, none of them work. I had HOPED the server-side Lambda would be different but it still crashed.

At this point - my community is literally doing nothing because of this issue.

Just a question, do you have scripthook enabled?

Yes. I do have Scripthook enabled. Would that be the cause?

Found the solution - disable scripthook and use server-side menu such as Chem!cal Toxin.

@LaiiiCa The menu doesnt save ped skins. Is there anyway to fix this? Besides that, this is amazing!!!

1 Like

Engine power boost & torque boost dont work either.

deleting vehicles do not work either. Is there anyway we could have someone work on this or help out? I am trying to work on it but failing miserably

is this server side
20 character

this release is, yes.

So when I download this everyone should have lambda

when you download this and place it in your server everyone will have lambda

Yes, but with “M” to open the menu and the arrowkeys the control it, you will also need to install your own noclip system.

yea
i mean no noclip is good

Pretty much impossible to configure or edit this to your liking. Whoever made it encrypted & compiled the files.

you can do so too: https://github.com/citizenfx/project-lambdamenu

I understand that, but that is the lambda menu which requires users to download files and such. I am talking about this lambda menu within this topic, which is server-sided.

Not if you go to the Github repo and compile it yourself.

You can make it server-sided, just you have to take the source and compile it and make it work.