[RE-RELEASE] esx_eden garage2: 3 in 1 garage

Im pretty sure you have to change the Garage_Centre = to something like Garage_Airport, otherwise it will just be rewritted.

hello, i have a problem, when i buy 1 car in vehicleshop, not show : you have brough "plate " etcā€¦
i go to garage and see name car without plateā€¦

i have eden garage 1 version and vehicleshop 1 versionā€¦ who can help me?
how i set owned_vehicles table? thanks

you should have owned_vehicles sql file in resource folder you need to add it to your database if you dont have it

yes i add this sql

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS owned_vehicles (
id int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
owner varchar(22) NOT NULL,
plate varchar(12) NOT NULL,
vehicle longtext,
type varchar(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT ā€˜carā€™,
state varchar(20) NOT NULL,
job varchar(20) DEFAULT NULL,
stored tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT ā€˜0ā€™,
vehicleType varchar(20) DEFAULT NULL,
fourrieremecano tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT ā€˜0ā€™,
vehiclename varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT ā€˜voitureā€™,
PRIMARY KEY (id),
KEY vehsowned (owner)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=9 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

but not work

tells you that you must work while installing ft_libs

Hi, can look at this?

Here

When I buy a vehicle and put it in the garage and I take it out again, it puts me out and I go to the warehouse and the car I make does not come out?

Dont see it here but I have a questionā€¦

Howto fix that the garage are on the same listā€¦ What I mean isā€¦Now if u istalled it all the garages are showing on the map legend. But i want to set it that I gave it a name like ā€œopen garagesā€ and then u see underneed it 3 or 4 garages (many u config).

So like Open garage (1/4)

Now u see

open garage 1
open garage 2
open garage 3
open garage 4
I want to set it underneed one icon

I hope everyone knows what I mean

newb question but how do you remove the waypoints on the map?

When player gets car from yellow zone, it gives the car to the player but doesnā€™t delete the old one. And that causes dupe of the car. How to fix?

@Kaju
look at the update that you took out, fix what you ask

@MrPotrex Itā€™s still the same

@Kaju in esx_jb_eden_garage2_cl.lua

Change line 196 ā€œif ESX.Math.Trim(v.plate) == ESX.Math.Trim(trailerplate) thenā€ to

if ESX.Math.Trim(v.plate) == ESX.Math.Trim(trailerProps.plate) then

Change line 212 ā€œif ESX.Math.Trim(v.plate) == ESX.Math.Trim(vehicleplate) thenā€ to

if ESX.Math.Trim(v.plate) == ESX.Math.Trim(vehicleProps.plate) then

@MrPotrex Itā€™s already like that. Still have the issue.

@Kaju Itā€™s weird because it worked for me, download the script again and replace

After I go to green circle and spawn my car I can go to green circle again and spawn it again multiple times. What am I doing wrong? Please help.

@Cendres_Bleues

Did you make it work? It does not work for me, I think Iā€™ve done it wrong, Iā€™ll leave it by default, but this interests me and if you can not, that at least when itā€™s damaged, you can only get it by paying an invoice that goes directly to the society of mechanic

it does defenatly work, but pay attention there is engineheatl2 too, just look into natives and add the ones you want