[RE-RELEASE] esx_eden garage2: 3 in 1 garage

yes, but it doesn’t work! and there’s no way I can make it work, I’ve tried everything!
if anyone wants to help me and try it directly on the server it is welcome !! :slight_smile:

Does anyone know how I can modify the garage for houses or mafias?

anyone know how to display plate number in menu at garage when we want to pick vehicle?

it does not work its sas always failed to read and i did veveriving good

does anyone have the translated version of this and willing to share?

You can use these scripts, it has a built in garage system only for the specified jobs.

Please note i don’t take any credits for this scripts, just sharing :slight_smile:

the green circle does not take out any vehicle, and the yellow one marks a vehicle to me although pulse E and it does not do anything. Any suggestions?

any errors ?

here is mine, translate to english and added a parking lot next to dealership shop. make sure sql file is updated with your database too works fine to meesx_jb_eden_garage2.rar (9.6 KB)

Im pretty sure you have to change the Garage_Centre = to something like Garage_Airport, otherwise it will just be rewritted.

hello, i have a problem, when i buy 1 car in vehicleshop, not show : you have brough "plate " etc…
i go to garage and see name car without plate…

i have eden garage 1 version and vehicleshop 1 version… who can help me?
how i set owned_vehicles table? thanks

you should have owned_vehicles sql file in resource folder you need to add it to your database if you dont have it

yes i add this sql

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS owned_vehicles (
id int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
owner varchar(22) NOT NULL,
plate varchar(12) NOT NULL,
vehicle longtext,
type varchar(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘car’,
state varchar(20) NOT NULL,
job varchar(20) DEFAULT NULL,
stored tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’,
vehicleType varchar(20) DEFAULT NULL,
fourrieremecano tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’,
vehiclename varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘voiture’,
PRIMARY KEY (id),
KEY vehsowned (owner)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=9 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

but not work

tells you that you must work while installing ft_libs

Hi, can look at this?

Here

When I buy a vehicle and put it in the garage and I take it out again, it puts me out and I go to the warehouse and the car I make does not come out?

Dont see it here but I have a question…

Howto fix that the garage are on the same list… What I mean is…Now if u istalled it all the garages are showing on the map legend. But i want to set it that I gave it a name like “open garages” and then u see underneed it 3 or 4 garages (many u config).

So like Open garage (1/4)

Now u see

open garage 1
open garage 2
open garage 3
open garage 4
I want to set it underneed one icon

I hope everyone knows what I mean

newb question but how do you remove the waypoints on the map?