[Re-Release][ESX]Daily Rewards Updated 1.2 [15/2/20]

The is a Edited Version of Elipse458 [RELEASE] [ESX] Daily rewards
ALL CREDIT GOES TO @Elipse458 I DO NOT CLAIM ANY CREDIT

[ESX]Daily Rewards Updated 1.2 [15/2/20]

Source: Daily Rewards Update V1.2.0

** Whats New **
Ability to change between /daily Command and Markers/Blips.
Cleaned files up adding folders.
Client.Lua Cleaned up.
Blip code Re-Written.
Marker code Re-Written.
Added option to config for both blips and markers for easier configuration.
Added option to config to change the timer countdown.
ESX Perms Added Update 15/2/20

** Future Updates **
Vehicle Rewards :x:
Property Rewards :x:
Easy access to Timer - :heavy_check_mark: Default timer set to 24h
More Locations :heavy_check_mark:
Rework Blip Code :heavy_check_mark:
Player Played Time Reward :warning:
Discord Perms Option :x:
ESX Perms :white_check_mark:

:heavy_check_mark:Done :warning:Working on :x:Not Done

If you have anymore ideas for features for this Resource feel free to leave a suggestion down below

** The UI **
Beautiful Design by Elipse458, It has an amazing slow RGB Effect on the border.
UI 2 UI

** Activate Rewards **
The Marker in the photo below is a Dollar Sign and the hint will appear and on the map you will see a heist bag, Now this is all Configurable see Below for details.

Rewards blip
When the hint appears it will look like this, This may be changed in the future but for now it works
E to Check

** Instillation **

1. Download the resource [HERE]
  2. Install into your server resource “To make it look neat and easy accessible make a folder called [REWARDS] then drop the rewards folder from the .zip into there”
  3. Open server.cfg and put ensure rewards
  4. Restart your server “You may need to clear you server cache”

** Configuration **
To edit the Marker ID and position Go into Config.lua and at the very bottom you’ll find the Config.rblip just edit that, There are hints in the resource to help you edit it.

You can also change the marker on the ground if you navigate to client/client Line:58 it will look like this:

DrawMarker(29, v.x, v.y, v.z-0.7, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1.0001, 1.0001, 1.2001, 0, 0, 255, 100, 0, 0, 0, true)

you want to change the number right after it says DrawMarker, The 29 is a Dollar sign floating/spinning you can choses more at this here.

To change the markers Colour just edit the RGBA on the drawmarker E.G

DrawMarker(ID, v.x, v.y, v.z-0.7, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1.0001, 1.0001, 1.2001, R, G,  B,   A,  0, 0, 0, true)
DrawMarker(29, v.x, v.y, v.z-0.7, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1.0001, 1.0001, 1.2001, 0, 0, 255, 100, 0, 0, 0, true)

Just Change them so 0.0.255.100 is Solid Blue to have red with slightly Transparency just change it to 255.0.0.50

** Bugs/Issues **
Please don’t hesitate to create an issue on Rewards Issue Area
Or ask in the tread for help

The is a Edited Version of Elipse458
ALL CREDIT GOES TO @Elipse458 I DO NOT CLAIM ANY CREDIT

16 Likes

Can you PLEASE add a way to ONLY down the timer for players ONLINE? So we can turn it into some sort of online-time reward system ? Meaning, example:
Player logs, timer gets set to 60 mins, and loop when finished if still online, decreasing count, and when hits 0 player can go obtain his reward…and timer starts again…something like that is possible to achieve with this plugin and some modifications?

I can have a look into it see what I can do but the script already does the timer for each player just edit the time count for 60 minutes and it will work

1 Like

I second Hiso’s idea for it being based on “online” time. My thoughts, and I realize this may not be easy enough to be worth implementing, would be for them to get a reward every 4 hours of play time, and if they log out, after 2 hours, the next time they come in, they have 2 more hours to play before getting a reward and restarting their timer. Would probably need some type of database time keeping per player, but for me, that would be the ideal way to do it.

That being said though, I like the idea of this script and if you can get any type of setup to be based only on online time, I would love to use this.

1 Like

I’ll have look into it and see what I can wip up

2 Likes

exactly, that’s exactly what I mean, I think timer for each player is already done, changing it’s time and making it only go down while online would do the job, the thing here would be making this work…only going down while online can be a challenge…at least for me…

Does it still have the issue where if you spam click the claim reward button you can get it multiple times?

It shouldn’t as Elipse458 said he fixed it I haven’t had a issue with that but please let me know if you do

2 Likes

I have put an Issue on github about multiple players trying to claim the reward.

that doesn’t work
Config.rblip_enabled = true – change to false to stop using Marker/blip
Config.rblip = {
{id = 75, x = 179.62568664551, y = -970.412271972656, z = 29.579231262207},
{id = 75, x = 1738.0052490234, y = 3709.4074707031, z = 34.138301849365},
{id = 75, x = -139.32235717773, y = 6301.7329101563, z = 31.48791313714}
}

Ino it’s just the way the codes set up I’m busy working on it now should be up within a few mins just gotta check a few things

Edit: Files have been updated multiple locations now work

thanks you

When I’m going to claim the reward, it gives nothing.

Have download the latest version also if you have deleted anything out from the daily_free table in the database u need to restart the script ingame

thanks, solve the problem

No bother glad to here it’s working

Could you put a car and change the reward of the weapon?

I’ll be working on that soon as it needs to trigger events in the esx vehicleshop

1 Like

Make it work with discord-perms for players with a certain discord role to receive money :+1:t2:

Version 1.2.0 Stable version is Released on GitHub Please make sure to update as changes have been made thanks

Source: Daily Rewards Update V1.2.0

1 Like