Ray of Hope for Peri - All of our custom maps will stay with you for a lifetime, priced at 3.5 euros

Hello everyone, I previously made a similar post to this one, but it was removed because sharing donations in this category is not allowed. Therefore, I realized that I need to mention that I am selling my maps. I am offering a package with all my maps for 3.5 euros. To purchase these maps, you can visit my Tebex page. There is a campaign explaining why I have priced all my maps so low. If you wish, you can read our message below to understand the reason and support the campaign. At the bottom, there is a YouTube page where you can see some of the maps you will be purchasing and a few photos as well.

Hello dear Cfx.re community,

Today, I would like to share a very special matter with all of you. I am Aegon, a FiveM developer based in Turkey. I have been creating map designs for FiveM servers and selling them for quite some time.

However, today I am here to announce a campaign in which my map designs will be used for a noble cause. I want to introduce you to Peri, a little girl living in Turkey who is unfortunately battling SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy).

SMA is a rare genetic disorder that affects motor neurons, leading to a neuromuscular disease. It appears in infancy and causes muscle weakness, restricted movement, and breathing difficulties. SMA can significantly impact the quality of life for children and poses a great challenge for their families.

I am eager to do everything in my power to support Peri and bring hope into her life. For this purpose, I have created a special package of all my map designs, named “Ray of Hope for Peri.” I will be offering this package to anyone who donates 3.5 Euros or more on my Tebex store. I am delighted to inform you that all proceeds will be used for Peri’s treatment and needs.

Your support will be a ray of hope for Peri, touching her life in a meaningful way. Even the smallest contribution can make a significant difference.

Ray of Hope for Peri Campaign Details:

Campaign Dates: [1th August 2023 - 7th August 2023]
Contribution Amount: Starting from 3.5 Euros (You can contribute more; every little help is valuable.)
Campaign Content: A special package containing all my custom map designs.
To make a donation and obtain the map designs package, please visit [https://aegon-design.tebex.io/category/2245513 ] and add the “Ray of Hope for Peri” product to your cart. By doing so, you will not only enhance your gaming experience but also support a wonderful cause that touches a life.

I extend my heartfelt gratitude to all donors on behalf of Peri and her family. Knowing that you will be a light in their lives brings immense joy to us.

Please join us by spreading the word and supporting this campaign. Together, we can nurture hope and share the beauty of life.

Thank you and warm regards,
[Aegon]

https://www.youtube.com/@aegondesign

https://aegon-design.tebex.io/category/2245513

Please stop trying to financially benefit off someone’s personal issues. That is disgusting behaviour and you should be ashamed of yourself. Also your story of this girl happened over 3 years ago. It seems you just Googled some random thing and hoped for the best. Get out of here.

1 Like

If we had a financial motive, do you think we would offer almost everything at such a low price or practically for free? Please keep your negative thoughts to yourself. We are trying to do something good here, and if you don’t want to contribute, at least refrain from criticizing. It’s absurd for you to speak without knowing anything about our situation from a different part of the world. If you don’t want to help, please stay away. We are offering the maps that are already available in our store; we are not asking anyone for free money. Your thoughts are dirty, and we are making an effort to reach out to more people and help a little girl.

If you were sincere about your efforts to help you’d directly link the real foundation and ask for direct donations, not through your financially beneficial store.

1 Like

Hmmm… So… I’m on the fence with this one, and before some kid comes along and says “all you do is complain on the forums”, no. Also, mind ya business.

Continuing the discussion from Releases Rules and FAQ:

Before posting a new release, please make sure to thoroughly read the Release Rules and F.A.Q

This is tricky, because, cfxre prefers that all FiveM related content that is being sold, is to be done so on Tebex, though something like this would make more sense on say, Patreon.

In no way do I do assume that, this is just some huge scam as it would be insensitive to think that all turkish people are malcious, just like how some people think all indians are; sure, there may be some out there, but they live in all countries, not just two and it unfortunately only takes ONE individual, to ruin it for the rest.

I’m saddened to hear about this wee girl and her condition, but I think the fact that the release rules state that

It makes this situation extremely difficult… I think the best thing to do is to have a chat with the moderation team here and the Tebex compliance team, and see if some sort of solution can be resolved.

In regards to Smallo’s comment mentioning:

This too is difficult, as it would be categorized as External ‘donation’/‘buy me a coffee’ links or other monetization.

I guess you’ll have to sit this one out. I would strong suggest emailing compliance@tebex.io

Best of luck.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Failure to follow staff instructions