rage-graphics-five.dll+212E5

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Does this always happen when at this area of the map?

Since I get teleported back to this area when I join, I’m not totally sure.
It was all working fine before until yesterday.

I’ll join a different server and see if the same happens.

1 Like

Also try to go to that same spot on the same server that you got the crash on to see if you can reproduce it. Another server is also a good thing to do

Just tried to join a random KOTH server, and it crashes as soon as I should get in the game, so I don’t think it is area specific

1 Like

Okay. Then this is a graphics issue on your side.

I see in your log that it’s trying to swap graphics cards and then crashes. Are you on a laptop or using your iGPU together with a discrete GPU?

Try to force FiveM to use your discrete GPU [Solution] Forcing FiveM/RedM to use your discrete GPU | Infinite Loading Fix

I’ve set all of the settings to my RTX 3070 and the issue still occours.
I’m playing on my desktop and only have one GPU, the RTX 3070

I don’t have any other advise, sorry

No worries!
Anyone else?

BTW, I did install a graphics mod before this crash occoured, but since I reinstalled windows I don’t think this affects anything right

I’ve seen this issue a few times, after googling it looks like it can either be caused by corrupt or out of date graphics drivers or even a hardware issue, being that new I doubt it’s hardware so you could try a fresh install of your graphics drivers (complete uninstall and then reinstall).

Files may still be there.

What I just did:

1. Formatted C:
  2. Reinstalled Windows
  3. Installed Steam and downloaded GTA:V
  4. Download FiveM
  5. Download and install GeForce Experience
  6. Installed latest drivers
  7. Join a server

And guess what!!
Same problem :slightly_frowning_face:

They were the only suggestions I had sorry, I doubt its a hardware issue but I’m not sure sorry.

No worries!
Does anyone else have any idea?

Update: When I start the game in single player I get error ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT

After googling this there’s a few specific GTA fixes, try some of those.

Tried a lot of them, but keep getting the same error

:thinking: Does this same issue happen when loading default GTA singleplayer?

When loading GTA single player:

Things I’ve tried:

• Again reinstalling Windows
  • Disabling overlays
  • Disabled defender
  • Reinstalled DirectX
  • Changed DirectX version

That’s practically the same issue, indeed, FiveM gives a more detailed error instead.

Does any other DX11 game have similar issues for you?