Radio voice chat INGAME

I am trying to create a Hand On Radio with voice for police, but i dont found the right native to do this, how this would be the best and how i use it?

It is possible, since [Release] ESX-ALphone (call system) make it possible…

Natives:

https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/reference.html#_0xEF6212C2EFEF1A23
https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/reference.html#_0xEF6212C2EFEF1A23

Try it, experiment with it, learn.

1 Like

I am without GPU, when i have it i will focus onn this.

@Baguette_man_bruno
This is just animation and sound, i have that, now i want to do a REAL RADIO INGAME

1 Like

It’s kinda pointless, use the PTT and have the same keybind in discord / teamspeak / mumble

I know that… But is not so real

Just set their voice channel to a desired one when the button is held, user lets go? set it back to the original.

And then noone is in that voicechannel and noone will hear anything.

And force every other cop to be in the same channel via some client–>server–>client stuff, but this could be abused by mean cops/players so…

I don’t think it is possible to make this realistic without any external program like discord or ts.

The main reason is, it is not possible to have two active voice channel at the same time…

There’s the hand on radio function you’re talking about. As for voice in-game, you could rewrite the ESX-ALphone and change it to look and function like a radio. Which I suppose would be neat, sorta like the systems we have in Arma that attach to teamspeak channels.

sorry if i answear here but i don’t want to open a new thread for a maybe already asked question… so i’m working to change the PTTPoliceRadio to set a voice channel only for cops when ALT key is pressed… the problem is… i can’t set the channel… How do i place all the police players inside a working channel? or even better… how do i set the players using the whitelisted skins to a channel while the button is pressed?

Would also love to put a police radio in game that is set just for police.